WLT Core Loans Devleoper
Req #: 190026911
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Technology
Commercial Banking servers more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. Major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combined with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retain branch footprint.
As a software engineer, you will participate in Level 3 application support working with level 1 and Level 2 support groups to ensure stability of major loan application through troubleshooting/triage of incidents, working trouble tickets, completing escalation management, providing monitoring support at the infrastructure, application & middleware layers, and reporting/resolving of incidents for our production environments. In addition, software engineer will participate in key infrastructure, Cyber/Control, and Investment projects. In this capacity the software engineer is expected to work closely with business partners to gather, document, and review business requirements and produce SDLC documentation. Through analysis and design you will translate you will translate business needs into solid solutions by making recommendations, documenting functional specifications, and developing agreed upon changes while supporting a 100% traceable end to end process. The position will ensure that incident, problem, change management, and risk management procedures and processes are applied and followed as required.
* Bachelors or Masters Degree - preferably in Computer Science
* Minimum 5+ years of programming/application development experience utilizing JAVA/J2EE, Agile and TDD.
* excellent Core JAVA (w/Java8 Features) skills having deep experience in OOAD, Threads & Concurrency and Collections.
* Experience designing and implementing n-Tier systems
* Strong experience utilizing stand alone Spring Framework integration.
* Strong object oriented analysis and design skills (OOAD)
* Strong SQL and Database Skills (oracle 12c Preferred) and Hibernate/JPA
* Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
* Proven ability to collaborate with global teams.
* Strong leadership skills and willingness to drive change.
* Experience with Tomcat, Apache, and Maven.
* Continuous integration experience (DevOps)
* Hands on knowledge or Integrated Development Environment (IDE), version control software, client and server side build and packaging utilities and profiling/tuning, such as: Sublime, IntelliJ, Node.js Package Manager (NPM), Maven, and GIT is required.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.