Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Technical Project Manager
Req #: 190028402
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners' evolving technology needs and the firm's ever expanding technology controls agenda. A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Strong experience in Agile systems development methodologies including Scrum and tools such as Jira.
* Experience influencing and negotiation with key stakeholders
* Team Management experience either with direct or matrix alignment
* Self directed and able to work in an extremely fast paced environment and meet deadlines
* Results-oriented with a proactive approach to resolving problems
* Collaborates extremely well with cross-functional partners, including Technologists, Quality Assurance, Implementation Support Engineers and Project Managers
* Outstanding written/verbal communication skills with experience distilling and presenting complex quantitative analysis
* Proven critical thinking ability
* Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
* Demonstrated experience with project management activities
* Proficient / advanced MS Office skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.