Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Vice President - Infrastructure Development
Req #: 190039830
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You'll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You'll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
* 10+ years of hands-on full development lifecycle experience from inception through implementation.
* 5+ years of work experience leading a software development team with proven track record of delivering enterprise solutions within budget and on time.
* 4+ year experience with big data/NoSQL (Hive/Hbase/Solr/Spark/Cassandra/elasticsearch) - including understanding of cluster-topology and sharding/partitioning.
* 7+ year experience working in Linux, Unix and/or Windows environment
* 5+ years of advanced Object Oriented Software Development experience (Java and java-based frameworks preferred: Spring, maven, apache projects etc.) Other programming languages (Python) a plus.
* 3+ years of message driven and patterns development (Kafka or Tibco EMS, MQ) experience for high volume based platforms and scalable distributed systems
* Extensive experience designing and developing large scale, mission critical enterprise grade software.
* Comprehensive understanding of software architecture, object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
* Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
* Experience in highly scalable REST/web service, caching servers, SOAP, HTTPS.
* Agile SDLC expert with strong focus on unit testing, functional testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, DevOps, distributed version control system, and agile methodologies.
* Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
* Technology infrastructure stacks expertise a PLUS: Linux, TCP/IP, DNS, virtualization
* Experience in middleware platforms and software-defined infrastructure technology a plus. (database, web, messaging)
* Proven ability in developing relationships with stakeholders, communicating project/program status, and understanding detailed business requirements across multiple project initiatives
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations and to interact effectively with peers and management across diverse cultures
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.