* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19005972
Enterprise Infrastructure, Operations & Technology (EIO&T) is responsible for Citi's overall Information Technology strategy. Our mission is to optimize Citi's IT environment by driving standardization of the production environment, reducing complexity, optimizing management of systems supporting global functions such as Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management and Finance, and to introduce innovative technologies that provide new business capabilities, reduce the technology total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for the firm.
The Global Functions Technology Services (GFTS) organization is responsible for providing and delivering end-to-end design, application development, production support, as well as, infrastructure management to the Global Functions across Citi's lines of business and regions, which include Compliance, Finance, Risk, Human Resources, Control, Procurement & Payables, Legal, Internal Fraud, Global Public Affairs, Corporate Realty and General Services. Our global technology platforms capture and manage customer, market, transaction and accounting data, and we are the backbone for producing reporting for our managers, customers and regulators.
Risk Technology is looking for a strong technical architect to join our interest rate risk technology team. The risk technology team is developing a software platform responsible for the firms balance sheet forecasting, PPNR, NIR, IRE, and EVS metrics. The platform serves key stakeholders across finance and risk globally, and serves key needs for internal risk management across the entire Citi balance sheet as well as external needs driven primarily by industry regulations. The successful candidate will have strong problem-solving skills, technical depth, and strong communication skills.
* Design Ruby application across the technology stack and full breadth of SDLC
* Deliver high quality technical solutions to multiple global stakeholders in a fast paced environment
* Work hands on architecting , designing, and developing world class technology solutions. Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
* Computer science or related engineering degree is required and 8+ years of experience within software development
* Technically qualified to work across multiple parts of the following technology stack:
* Good track record of relevant experience in design and development of Java based systems.
* Strong knowledge of JAVA (Core JAVA, Multi-threading, Spring, Restful Services)
* Deep knowledge in the new technology, such as Spark/HDFS/ECS is preferred.
* Expertise in Messaging Services (JMS, Tibco EMS) and Websphere application server is preferred.
* Databases - Oracle or equivalent with SQL,PL/SQL programming expertise.
* Experience with Maven, Subversion, Hudson, JUnit and other similar technologies.
* Unix/Linux scripting skills (Korn shell and Python) .
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.