* Primary Location: United States,Illinois,Elk Grove Village * Education: Bachelor's Degree * Job Function: Risk Management * Schedule: Full-time * Shift: Day Job * Employee Status: Regular * Travel Time: No * Job ID: 19029189
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
The Delivery Quality Assurance team is a group within the Risk/Marketing team working with Citi Retail Credit Cards.We verify the output of business strategies used to mitigate risk or increase sales.This position is for Tester that will work with Development teams to review Business Requirements and Design documents to build integration, regression, and functional tests.The candidate must exhibit testing concepts, strong communication skills and have flexibility to handle a dynamic work environment.
* Read and comprehend project documentation
* Build test cases to execute in a formal testing environment
* Build/Enhance/maintain an automated regression test suite in UFT
* Identify opportunities to increase efficiencies in the testing process
* Knowledge of the Credit Card Industry
* Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to research, solve problems, and work both independently and in a team environment
* BA/BS in a technical field
* Experience with Unix command line and basic scripting is a plus
* Proficiency in SQL
* Knowledge of SAS is a plus
* Experience in HP Quality Center
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.