* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19033968
ILead Business Recovery CoordinatorWho are we?
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. We do this by working as one-team to deliver high quality, reliable and modern infrastructure technologies at the right cost. We drive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies.
This position is an integral part of Risk Management & Governance actively supporting Citi's commitment to maintaining an effective control environment. This function encompasses risk governance and reporting, cross border management, embedded control functions and third party management in support CTI's risk strategy.
In CTI we are focused on delivering the best for our clients, and we know that to do this we need a talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills
As a Lead Business Recovery Coordinator, you will oversee and handle the risk and control aspects of CTI. You will work toward common goals to support CTI strategies to drive risk mitigation efforts, while ensuring that risk is minimized through proper controls and systemized processes. This role plays a key part in risk governance and reporting to maintain an effective control framework.
Candidate will manage the day to day deliverables associated with Citi's Business Continuity policies and standards:
* interface with department heads to understand critical services and develop a relevant business continuity plan
* coordinate testing of that plan throughout the year through Denial of Access Call Trees and functional testing of required applications during data ctr tests.
* document results in enterprise tool ( CoBtrac) to support year end business head attestation that is a component of corporate attestation to board of directors
* Drive Risk and Controls agenda by supporting the operational managers within CTI by helping to define operating standards and processes to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and adhere to deadlines for items such as contracts audits, and any risk or compliance requirements
* Able to analyze large amounts of data, decipher items relevant to the business area covered, and determine the corresponding risk, all while maintaining data integrity
* Apply comprehensive knowledge of how multiple areas collectively integrate within risk to contribute towards achieving business objectives
* Spearhead CTI engagement in internal and external audits and actively engage in audit remediation efforts minimizing risk through impactful controls
* Build and track metrics, perform gap analysis, and analyze key performance indicators to help reach business goals and provide input to senior leadership regarding opportunities to better handle or mitigate risk through comprehensive risk assessments
Stakeholder Management and People Responsibilities
* Act as a trusted partner alongside various CTI business leaders to identify risk within the organization, build strategic plans, and drive process improvements to mitigate risk
* Use diplomacy and communication skillset to actively engage parties in robust dialogue to remediate potential risk
* Ensure management awareness regarding all legal and regulatory compliance issues and build standardized tools and processes to support the function
* Directly impact the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams by providing mentoring and training to junior members of the team
* Actively strive towards self-development by building and following personal improvement plans based on discussions with management
Core Role Competencies
* Project Management: Experience leading projects or programs across multiple technical domains, business sectors and/or functions. Lays out a thorough schedule, uses achievements to track and handle the progress, looks for obstacles and develops contingency plans.
* Technical Knowledge: Uses general knowledge of technology and standard principles within specialty area(s) to work on a number of platforms or systems. Competent with standard tools. Supports and operates at a basic level.
* Processes / Procedures: Considers the whole system - reviews the data (qualitative and quantitative information), and identifies activities, applies validated methodologies for business process improvement, and designs processes and procedures that allow leading from a distance.
* Customer and Industry Knowledge: Consistently applies a business driver and marketplace focus when prioritizing actions.
* Commercial and Financial Acumen: Identifies and monitors key indicators to gauge performance and identify trends, and makes decisions considering the bottom line.
* Risk Management: Leads work and information within a strategic framework. Aligns efforts considering individual, functional, CTI and Citi strategies. Collaborates with partners and users to gain insights. Advises others on policy matters.
* Execution Excellence: Gets involved in a project or initiative that has many actions and uncompromising time frames. Follows through on commitments and takes ownership to ensure that others follow through as well.
* Managing Innovation: Identifies assumptions and sees alternative ways to view or define problems. Is not constrained by thoughts or approaches of others. Views situations from multiple perspectives; brainstorms multiple approaches and solutions and can take a creative idea and put it into practice.
* Organization Change Management: Adapts quickly to changing conditions. Facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace. Focuses on the long-term good of the change; able to clearly explain the effects of changes, supports others who are experiencing difficulty of the change. Provides opportunities for others to ask questions and make suggestions about change efforts. Handles complexity.
* Stakeholder Management: Understands diverse partner needs and tailors team deliverables accordingly. Removes barriers, and focuses team efforts on delivering quality, enabling our customers. Is a role model to others. Acts as a liaison between and across the partner network. Takes the initiative to share and influence partner expectations.
* Effective Communication: Leads communications on major change / initiative. Evidence of careful planning of the strategic messages, writing of presentation/report, consideration of challenging messages that need to be conveyed, and execution of that plan to achieve desired outcome. Keeps audience engaged and frames message in line with audience experience, background, and expectation.
* Problem Solving and Decision-Making: Actively seeks input from pertinent sources to make timely and well-informed decisions. Makes high-quality decisions in spite of uncertainty or with incomplete information. Diagnoses complex problems, resolves non routine problems with large impact, working well in stressful situations. Understands the bigger picture, and is able to balance speed and quality to make appropriate decisions allowing teams to move ahead.
Skills / Experience Levels
* You have strong communication skills with the ability to articulate to senior management and work with multi-disciplinary teams across regions
* You are a self-starter with problem solving experience and ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables effectively in a large, global corporate environment
* You exhibit influence management and stakeholder management skills while working towards mitigating risk across the organization
* You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.