* Primary Location: United States,New Jersey,Jersey City
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19016224
Join the CPB Innovation Team to serve the role as the vital link between our technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analysis, development, testing and deployment of the solutions. The role will communicate directly with various functional groups within Citi Private Bank and working closely with technologists and the business. The role will possess strong problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills and the ability to apply comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate and contribute towards achieving business objectives.
* Work with Business and Tech to identify opportunities and key business requirements
* Coordinate and present status of development to multiple internal, executive, and external teams to ensure coordination and information sharing.
* Develop product features, including requirements documentation, legal and privacy reviews, executive reviews, and launch reviews.
* Engage with third party leaders and represent Citi Private Bank's interest in related cross-industry efforts and specifications.
* Design and drive roadmaps for systems and tools across multiple verticals. Provide expertise to scale product and partner support, feature launches.
* Partner with internal and external Engineering teams to design solutions and oversee technical delivery.
* Lead requirements phase, RFP processes and negotiations.
* Define, establish, measure, and report on metrics to analyze the partner experience and internal efficiency, including SLAs.
* Document build and maintain familiarity with all workflow setups and make continuous refinements to meet business needs.
* Partner with Design and Engineering to come up with product solutions
* Test, iterate and roll out new products and features globally
* Set KPIs and monitor data to understand the impact of products and features on our customers and the business
* Facilitate workshops, interviews and working sessions to drive sound understanding of future state design and user experience
* Prepare detailed documents such as Business Requirement Documents, Minor Project Documents and User Stories to record functional and non-functional requirements to support implementation and affected upstream and downstream applications
* Prepare design documents using flow charts, user journeys to articulate functionalities to the respective development teams and participate in the formulation of the potential approaches for fulfilling the gaps
* With the knowledge of Citi's various systems interface, architecture in use globally, assist Citi project team in responding to any queries coming out of each implementation from requirements phases to final testing and release
* Coordinate with stakeholder teams to perform SME, UAT and other implementation activities
* Work closely with the Team across the regions and ensure that the solutions are feasible and implemented globally
* Ability to conduct workshops and take the groups through a design thinking process.
* 10+ years of experience
* 5+ years of experience in product management, engineering, operations, program management, business analysis
* 5+ years of experience as a business analyst or Product Manager in a financial service space.
* Extensive experience in Microsoft tools, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint
* Experience with SDLC methodologies and structured systems analysis and design
* Experience leading cross-functional teams on high-impact technology projects
* Excellent documentation skills in preparing business requirement, functional specs/design, use case and functional flow documents
* Exceptional facilitation, written and verbal communication, negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills
* Ability to research external tools / services to understand existing frameworks and next-gen capabilities
* Basic understanding of data science models, technical architecture, Business Process Management and common product management frameworks
* Ability to multitask and prioritize in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic environment
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.