LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world's largest brands and the companies they work with use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Unlock new value for enterprise clients by solving some of their biggest problems. Work across Business Development, Product Management, Engineering, Legal, and Privacy on high profile deals with executive engagement. Shape product development by creating workflows that will become product lines. Work closely with clients to gather requirements and explore solutions. We want you to come in and make a material impact on the business and product, while scaling the Solutions Architect role at LiveRamp.
* Advise teams on customer feedback, PoV and effectiveness of collateral
* Partner with commercial lead as the technical arm of relationship selling.
* Understand business problems to find the best technical solution among all possible.
* Design and deliver new workflows, tests, and POCs for clients, and make recommendations for new use cases.
* Develop expertise regarding internal tools and administration
* Define features, phases and solution requirements providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
* Describe structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of the technology to project stakeholders.
* Establish & maintain internal relationships with adjoining teams to ensure seamless external experience.
* Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field
* Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
* Basic computer science skills or the brains and brawn to learn.
* Great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
* Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive
* Desire to work in New York City. We will relocate you if necessary.
* 3-7 years in an external client-facing role is preferred (e.g. consulting, finance, etc.), great EQ is essential.
* Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
* Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design
* Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
* SQL Experience
* People - Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
* Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck
* Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues
* Stock - Every employee is a stakeholder in our future
* Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan and gym reimbursement
* Location - Work in the heart of New York City and take advantage of our commuter benefits
LiveRamp (formerly Acxiom Corporation) is a data onboarder, empowering marketers to use their customer database in their choice of online advertising platforms for targeting, ROI measurement, content optimization, and more.