LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world's data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere-the enabling product behind many of the world's biggest brands and technology platforms.
We recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, and over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
At LiveRamp, we are on a quest to build the most flexible and scalable data marketplace. The platform underlying the marketplace ingests, analyzes, enriches and transforms tens of petabytes of data and then delivers the enriched data to our customers. The Integration Platoon handles all the interactions with the outside world:
* Ingesting more than 10,000 files of CRM data from our clients per day in any format they can think of and converting them into a unified internal format
* Collecting real-time data from billions of requests per day to create linkages and feed them to our graph
* Delivering over 80TB of highly customized data daily to hundreds of partners in the appropriate format, packaging and using the right delivery mode (streaming http requests, sending over batch files, you name it)
* Building a sidecar application that customers will run on their own servers to bring identity resolution capabilities into real-time applications, like real-time bidding
You will (depending on your squad):
* Help your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems such as using Kubernetes at scale and migrating our data tier to GCP
* Work on highly concurrent systems able to handle or stream hundreds of thousands http requests per second
* Write and profile high-performance code, build reliable security mechanisms to prevent and detect malicious behavior
* Ensure that we're always protecting consumers' privacy while handling 10s of TB of data
* Have 4+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
* Have a passion for building large scale, distributed systems and are comfortable writing high performance code.
* Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and APIs
* Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and productive.
* Not afraid of "getting your hands dirty" and quickly iterating with evolving requirements from external partners
* Proficient in one or more compiled languages, preferably Java, Go, or C++
* Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, ...)
* You love mentoring junior engineers and deploying best practices
* People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
* Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
* Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
* Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world's largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
LiveRamp (formerly Acxiom Corporation) is a company providing a data connectivity platform.