At Liveramp, we are on a quest to build the most flexible and scalable data marketplace. The platform underlying the marketplace ingests, analyzes, enriches and transforms tens of petabytes of data and then delivers the enriched data to our customers. Powering it is a massive Hadoop cluster with over 80K cores and counting. The cluster hosts over 90 petabytes of data.
* Design, build and improve APIs and services across LiveRamp's engineering teams.
* Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive LiveRamp's API vision.
* Improve developer tools to easily consume LiveRamp's APIs, both internal and external.
* Improve engineering standards, tools, and processes to deliver a high throughput, low latency architecture.
* Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code.
* Experience with designing and implementing high throughput, low latency services and APIs.
* Experience with deploying and scaling containerized applications.
* Love mentoring junior engineers, and deploying best practices.
* Enjoy and have experience abstracting complex problems and design simple, elegant solutions.
* Familiar with cloud platforms such as GCP.
* Familiar with API management tools such as Apigee.
* Avid open source contributor.
* People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
* Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
* Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
* Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world's largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
LiveRamp (formerly Acxiom Corporation) is a company providing a data connectivity platform.