LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world's largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Are you motivated by delighting clients? Are you excited to shape and grow an operations team that brings together technical and non-technical roles and puts our clients at the heart of everything we do? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our rapidly growing London office.
* Own and manage all client touch points: The product operations processes, technical setup, troubleshooting and support, for all clients using LiveRamp products in our EU markets.
* Design and deploy KPIs and reporting frameworks to monitor customer success, including responsiveness, satisfaction and usage
* Manage and develop a cross functional team that includes both technical and non-technical roles
* Actively contribute to planning for expansion into new countries and product lines
* Act as a key stakeholder, alongside product and engineering representing the customer in product improvement, backlog planning and product design decisions
* Own, manage and develop integrations with adTec platforms and partners
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Experience leading a high performing team, successfully managing diverse workflows and clients.
* A technical understanding the digital advertising ecosystem and ideally previous leadership roles in AdTec either at a platform or agency. Previous experience running an Ad Operations team would be of interest.
* Fantastic client relationship skills, ability to gain trust of senior stakeholders
* Exceptional organisational aptitude, exemplary attention to detail and an ability to deliver effectively through others
* Fluent in both French and English
* Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard working and proactive (no exceptions).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
LiveRamp (formerly Acxiom Corporation) is a company providing a data connectivity platform.