Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We're looking for a Software Engineer to join our Perception team at Snap Inc! Working from our New York City, NY or Seattle, WA office, you'll work on productionizing machine learning and computer vision, solving problems that range from architecting scalable infrastructure to building exciting products that leverage this technology.
What you'll do:
* Combine strong software engineering principles with machine learning to build scalable and reproducible end-to-end machine learning workflows for advanced computer vision problems
* Build backend infrastructure to perform scalable training and inference in the cloud and client-side infrastructure to perform efficient inference on mobile devices
* Work with product teams and engineers to make applications of computer vision ubiquitous to Snapchat
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent
* 2+ years of industry engineering or research and development experience
* Masters/PhD in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent industry experience.
* Solid understanding of the production machine learning workflow
* Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or related deep learning frameworks
* A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
About Snap Inc.
Snap is a company that provides technology and social media services.