We're looking for a Security Technology Manager to join Snap Inc. Working closely with business units across the company, you will lead lifecycle management for all security technology systems and solutions in support of the physical security strategy. You will serve as a physical security technology subject matter expert; and, in alignment with leadership for the Global Operations Center, focus on best-in-class and open architecture solutions. Working from our Los Angeles, CA offices, you'll collaborate with a variety of internal and external partners, innovate and modernize where opportunities are presented, and provide security technology metrics related to global security goals.
What you'll do:
* Drive, document, and communicate standards, processes, and procedures for the governance and management of physical security systems
* Acts as a liaison between the IT and physical security teams
* Works with Construction, Facilities, and Life Safety to engineer security system designs that meet local code requirements and design aesthetics
* Supervises security system integration partners on a worldwide basis to implement and maintain access control, video surveillance, intrusion, intercom and other physical security systems
* Manage worldwide internal and external resources that support physical security systems to ensure proper system operation and maintenance
* Maintain operational integrity of physical security systems through preventative maintenance, proactive system reporting and defined support response to reported system failures
* Manage an inventory of security equipment for the purpose of break-fix that includes system boards, cameras, card readers and other security devices
* Bachelor's Degree in a field related to Computer Science or comparable technical qualifications
* 5+ years working in with physical security systems in both domestic and international markets
* Willingness to work non-traditional hours and a modified work schedule
* Superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to interact and communicate effectively and seamlessly with all levels within an organization
* Initiative-driven attitude capable of finding creative, smart, and kind solutions
* Technical expertise with physical access control systems, surveillance, alarm monitoring, and fire life safety systems
Snap is a company that provides technology and social media services.