We're looking for a Security Analyst to join Snap Inc. Working closely with business units across the company, you will ensure the protection of company staff, guests, and assets through the diligent monitoring of significant global activity for any impact to Snap Inc employees and operations. You'll also write location briefs for travelers and Snap leaders, and conduct threat assessments on a wide variety of security risks. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you'll collaborate with the Executive Protection, Event Security, Travel, and Facilities teams, as well as external partners and law enforcement organizations.
What you'll do:
* Ensure the protection of our employees and assets through close coordination with our Global Security, Travel, and Facilities teams, as well as Snap Inc. employees globally
* Conduct threat assessments, investigations, and other special projects on a wide variety of security risks as directed by leadership
* Conduct global active monitoring for events that may impact Snap security or business operations, as well as briefing business leaders in the event of significant incidents
* Track and support Snap Inc. travellers worldwide through monitoring programs and emergency management in conjunction with business leadership
* Liaise with local, state, and federal law enforcement as well as industry partners
* Create intelligence products for dissemination to Snap Inc. personnel
* Bachelor's degree
* 2+ years working in law enforcement, military intelligence, or other security related fields
* Superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to interact and communicate effectively and seamlessly with all levels within an organization
* Familiarity with the intelligence collection cycle and requirements is strongly preferred
* Initiative-driven mindset capable of finding creative, smart, and kind solutions
* Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and communicate clearly during complex security situations
* Significant overseas experience and additional language proficiencies are a plus
* Willingness to work non-traditional hours and a modified work schedule
About Snap Inc.
Snap is a company that provides technology and social media services.