Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
The Senior PMO Manager works closely with the Business and Information Technologies (IT) leadership to proactively identify, develop, and drive short-term and long-term application strategies.
The Senior PMO Manager is responsible for understanding the specific needs, budgets, and interests of the business/program and how these relate to their particular application portfolio, while ensuring compliance with Information Technologies (IT) policies and procedures; through a thorough understanding of the Organization's strategic initiatives.
The Senior PMO Manager oversees and directs the IT application support and project management teams comprised of both contractual and fulltime employees. Duties shall include ensuring proper project governance, project monitoring, issue and performance tracking, implementing corrective actions, status reporting, and ensuring the completion of all project deliverables on time and on budget.
The Senior PMO Manager directly supervises and monitors the operational and project activities of Application Managers, Project Managers, external providers, and internal IT support staff, providing both mentoring and training as required.
The Senior PMO Manager is responsible to ensure the high availability of all business applications (in accordance to each applications respective service level agreements), through the strict adherence to all PMO, Security, Quality Assurance, Change Management, and Release Management practices. He/she is responsible for effectively allocating resources, managing resource allocation, prioritizing workload, monitoring systems and staff performance, and providing expertise in all business, application and IT-related matters.
Responsible for successful delivery of software implementation projects. Project success is measured against client defined goals maintained in the project charter.
* Manages various size matrixed teams for any given IT project or effort.
* Removes obstacles or inefficiencies from projects and teams.
* Facilitates high team productivity through efficient process and transparency within the team.
* Works with individual clients to establish project charter, milestones and gain consensus on required project resources.
* Manages multiple, complex programs simultaneously.
* Ensures an effective implementation and rollout that maximizes solution value.
* Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement within the client delivery organization.
Manage stakeholder relationships and program work assignments, administrative updates and program artifacts.
* Establish and manage relationships with the Business and/or vendors to sustain a strong business relationship leading to high client satisfaction, retention of existing business and development of new business opportunities.
* Ensure quality solutions and process are implemented for each client maximizing client ROI and minimizing rework.
* Lead client and project team members to define and document client business requirements, assess the need for, and recommend process enhancements, and document infrastructure, software and integration specifications for configuring the solution.
* Supervise development and maintenance of iteration plans and supporting documentation which track progress against project deliverables, tasks, and activities.
* Proactively identify and mitigate or resolve project risks and issues.
* Team effectively with other areas within the organization to address and resolve client issues.
* Manage communication of appropriate project information to clients and the teams.
* Provide appropriate work direction and mentoring to other team members, assisting and counseling as required. Influence others, through motivation and encouragement, to accomplish team goals.
* Ensure a successful client transition from implementation to support.
* Develop and maintain proficiency in the company's hardware and software solutions, solution methodologies, and core technologies.
* Master's degree or equivalent experience.
* Program Manager (PgMP) or Project Management (PMP) certification is required.
* 15 years of business experience with 8 years of demonstrated experience managing a staff of 8 or more individuals.
* 10 years of experience with infrastructure and software application implementations.
* Strong technical engagement/program management, interpersonal, communication, documentation and problem solving skills are essential. Experience with technical implementations and integrations preferred.
* Strong working knowledge of Project Management methodologies (such as Waterfall, Agile, RUP etc.)
* Proficient in the use of MS-Project, MS-Office suite, (and any PPM tool is a plus) as well as other typical business productivity tools.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation, negotiation, presentation and relationship building.
* Business Process Implementation experience in the Child Welfare, Public Health and/or State/Federal Government domain is preferred.
* Experience in supporting hosted software or Software as a Service (SAAS).
* Business automation and workflow process development desirable.
* Must be able to learn quickly, lead teams of various sizes as well as make strong individual contributions and handle multiple programs simultaneously in a team environment.
* Experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) is a plus, but not required.
* Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
* Work extensively onsite and remotely with our clients, internal staff and vendors.
* Experience with working on an onshore - offshore staff model.
* Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Position is located in Austin, Texas.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.