Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing
* Analyzes and documents client's business requirements and processes.
* Prepares time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
* Creates manual test cases to be used in testing business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
* Assist in creation of test plan / calendar to co-ordinate testing within the project and to establish time-lines for successful completion.
* Develop/identify test data for test scenarios.
* Execute test cases and documents results of the execution.
* Document defects identified during test case execution and work with developers to resolve the defects.
* Utilize all testing tools required for the project.
* Supports the client during User Acceptance Testing.
* All other duties assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* 4 years of QA experience, with a Computer Science or Information Systems background. Experience in Health care domain is a strong plus.
* Bachelor degree from an accredited university
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
* Ability to create test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports.
* Strong analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis.
* Experience with testing automation, debugging, and maintaining test scripts.
* Knowledge with SQL Database and hands on experience with SQL queries is preferred
* Ability to communicate with end users effectively to accurately identify and resolve defects/bugs that arise.
* Ability to clearly communicate the project status/Risks/Issues to the Project Management team
* Have strong oral and written communications skills. Candidate will be required to interact with business users to elicit and understand business requirements.
* Be ready to take responsibility for assigned tasks and work with others as needed to complete tasks.
* Successfully function within a project team and be a team player in an environment of deadlines and project milestones.
* Healthcare claims processing experience (medical or pharmacy is a big plus).
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.