Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Dot net Senior Developer- JUVO - Request ID: 19000772
Location: Prefer Austin, TX, Tucson, AZ, , Morrisville, NC, Sandy, UT, Lexington, KY, Germantown, MD; may consider other Conduent U.S. locations.
* Install, configure, upgrade and maintain internet/intranet IIS sites in development and QA environments.
* Manage installations and configurations of any Windows based application upgrades in Development and QA environments.
* Participate on, and provide input to, project teams in proper deployment, configuration, and usage of batch and other web based products and utilities.
* Manage Visual Studio source control and configuration (build automation) for development and QA environments. Subversion experience is a plus.
* Work closely with Application Developers and Enterprise Architects to assist in environmental troubleshooting and configuration of new custom applications.
* Work with QA team to ensure intranet/Internet environments are up to latest code and functionality for various tests such as load testing, user acceptance testing, and regression testing.
* Must have excellent knowledge of Visual Studio.NET Development environment and its interaction with .NET Framework and experience debugging Distributed applications.
* Sr. Server Engineer with Microsoft IIS web server expertise.
* Must have experience developing and administering application build and deployment processes and managing source control.
* Should be able to recommend standard install procedures for web servers.
* Should be able to set up new clients on the IIS servers
* Health care and/or hospital industry experience very helpful!
* Candidate should be a senior level server engineer with 7 years' experience in large, complex environments.
* He/ she will join a team of experienced Engineers.
* He/ she needs to be self-sufficient, a self-starter, and comfortable working remote without hand-holding.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. '1884869
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in digital processing, automation and analytics.