Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Position: Senior C# / .Net Developer
Location: Onsite in our Austin, TX location.
* Work on application development, enhancement, and maintenance of existing applications that involves planning, designing, coding, unit testing, preparation of code deployment components, and deploying to higher environments.
* Work on web based applications by developing new web pages using ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, WCF, based on the requirements, test the code and deploy to different application server environments.
* Develop new objects in SQL server using stored procedure, functions, and triggers.
* Review existing application functionalities and suggest improvements to existing system and processes.
* Interact with clients on Requirement discussions, perform Requirement analysis, prepare effort estimation, Code, test, and prepare functional documentation.
* Conduct code reviews and track project deliverables.
* Migrate the code to newer frameworks of Microsoft .Net and SQL and deploy them in new environments.
* Work on major and minor enhancements to meet business requirements and supporting the production system involving troubleshooting production incidents, analyzing and fixing application performance issues and tune the database queries to improve its performance.
* Conduct post deployment review to identify the root cause of defects and develop strategy to eliminate defects in the next development cycle.
* Requires a Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electronic Engineering. and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to work in team environment, or on an individual bases with limited supervision.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in digital processing, automation and analytics.