Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Title: Manager, IT Service Delivery
* Responsible for managing the planning, design, and delivery of information technology services. These services could include the following: end user computing, data center operation, telecommunications, data network, e-mail, file and print, and security.
* Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities.
* Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices.
* Decisions guided by resource availability and functional objectives.
* Primarily domestic accountability; may include some international accountability.
May perform one or more of the following:
* Manages the planning, development, and delivery of IT systems by evaluating current and future business requirements
* Ensures all software and hardware products conform to company standards. Guides department to meet company and industry best practices.
* Manages the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of the organization's local area network and servers.
* Manages all local IT support staff. Provides leadership and direction to achieve corporate objectives. Identifies opportunities for training and skill advancement.
* Oversees the development and evaluation of IT performance criteria and measurement methods. Monitors key performance indicators (KPI) and shares results with senior staff.
* Identifies IT problems and oversees resolution of problems. Performs root cause analysis (RCA) to mitigate reoccurrence.
* Manages voice, data, and video communication systems throughout the organization, including the planning, design, installation, and maintenance of networks in support of information systems
* Supports new business pursuits by advancing and evaluating IT solutions.
* Determines and communicates schedules for system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
* Oversees regular checks on network and data security. Responsible for security audits and compliance.
* All other duties as assigned
* Minimum of 10-15 years' of progressive IT experience.
* Should have working knowledge of both Desktop Support and Data Center/System Administration.
* Supervisory experience
* Experience with Hyper-V, VMWare, Veeam, Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012, 2016), RHEL, Windows 7/10
* Experience with Linux, Unix, VMS, Netbackup
* BA/BS in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.