This position is responsible for administering and supporting the company's Oracle Hyperion business intelligence suite - Planning Budgeting and Cloud Service (PBCS/FDMEE) used in the consolidation and reporting of financial results and statistical information. Participates in the ongoing maintenance, upgrade, development and implementation of application enhancements for the benefit of a world-wide PBCS user community. Coordinate and participate in the onboarding of new acquisitions, perform application metadata updates, and provide a level of application training to secure successful consolidation of FP&A processes. Assist in the management of end-user relations, including training needs, system outages, changes in application features and application updates. Troubleshoot installations, manage security administration, modify existing applications and offer explanation to business use of specific applications. Work with IT group on system events including client rollouts, hardware requirements and installations. Coordinate worldwide entity and account structure among Corporate Planning and Corporate Accounting departments. Prepares the application for loading of budget, forecast, R&O and actual data. Some domestic and international travel may be required.
* Participate in regression testing of the application and documents test results
* Participate in historical data verification, build and documentation of monthly validations
* Assist in the management of end-user relations, including training needs, troubleshoot installations, administer security access, and system outages for a world-wide user community
* Administer security rights for system access
* Participate in reviewing, performing, testing, documenting, implementing and communicating approved month-end metadata changes
* Work in redesigning, testing, documenting and implement PBCS Calc Scripts changes
* Document existing system processes and updates for approve process change
* Work with the user community, and 3rd party contract help, by providing system enhancement solution options, for design, build, test and implementation
* Participate in special projects and performs other duties as required
Senior level professional; knowledge and full understanding of one or more disciplines and good knowledge of organization, processes and customers. Good judgment, strong analytical ability, evaluation, originality and ingenuity required to perform tasks. Know and apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field. Resolve issues and assignments in creative ways. Some assignments may be broad in nature. May serve as a resource to others to resolve complex problems and issues. May take on project co-lead role as required.
Work on problems of diverse scope and moderate impact where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors. Use best practices and knowledge of business strategy to solve complex problems; recommend solutions to business challenges. Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Receive minimal instruction on day-to-day work and general instruction on new projects or assignments. May act as a resource to provide informal guidance for TSMs with less experience. Assignments can be broad in nature.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 5 to 7 or more years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus. May hold one or more industry certifications; professional certification may be required to advance.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Strong understanding of industry practices
* High proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
* Good planning/organizational skills and techniques
* Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Good presentation and public speaking skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult messages
* Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company, begin to build partnerships externally
* Resolve complex issues in effective ways
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Oracle/Hyperion application administration and installation of PBCS Client software
* FDMEE mapping of local G/L to Hyperion Chart of Accounts, validate and reconcile results to financial statements for the purposes of budget and R&O.
* Report creation via SmartView, and Oracle Financial reports
* Load of financial and statistical data into PBCS product via FDMEE or Excel template
* Adminster PBCS security
* Propose system solutions for requested system enhancements, design, build, test and document according to specifications
* Research system errors through advanced problem solving skills and methodical elimination of variables
* Work with end users identifying the cause and provide solutions for systems issues they are experiencing
* Work on PBCS to maintain and update metadata, create webforms, reports and tasklists in Workspace
* Perform reconciliation of historical data, during data migration and after implementation of entity structure changes
* Conduct training of system to end-users
* Engage in regression testing and document results
* Build validation rules in the system
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers
About Henry Schein
Henry Schein is a provider of health care products and services to dental practitioners and laboratories, animal health clinics, physician practices, government, institutional health care clinics, and other alternate care clinics.