Perform the following duties in a professional way, supporting Ortho Organizers' Quality Policy. Must understand, follow and comply with regulatory requirements as applicable to various processes. An understanding of FDA Quality System Regulations (21 CFR 820) and ISO Standards (ISO 13485) is required.
Identifies researches and resolves technical computer related problems. Responds to user needs and assigns appropriate resources to rectify the situation in a timely manner. Maintains tracking system to ensure timely resolution of open issues. Receives support from other department personnel and direction from IT Director.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* PC, printer, PDA, custom device connectivity and installation.
* Maintain ongoing relationship with vendor(s) and act as liaison for quote requests for hardware from individuals and departments.
* Software configuration and basic user education.
* Advanced support in MS Office configuration issues.
* Copier maintenance and supply ordering.
* Assist Network Administrator in resolving networking issues. Modify user accounts, passwords, and set up new users in the network without supervision. Troubleshoot and maintain network in the Administrators' absence.
* Assist in backup planning.
* Documenting all support activities.
* Creation and maintenance of Security Badges and System
* Macola user and system maintenance. Assist Data Analyst in night as well as month end processing
* Requires regular, reliable attendance.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
4-5 years plus of experience in helpdesk field required. AA or BS in Computer Science or related field preferred. Appropriate IT certifications preferred. Good laptop, desktop, and server configuration experience. Configuring and assisting users with VPN, remote access.
Fully capable in English (both written and verbal).
Skill levels as needed for IT environment.
Appropriate level of problem solving capability.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About Henry Schein
Henry Schein provides health care products and services to dental practitioners and laboratories, animal health clinics, physician practices, government, institutional health care clinics, and other alternate care clinics.