Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible to answer, resolve, and log in-bound customer interactions, identify issues, and provide suggestions and long-term resolutions related to the supported software. Work closely with assigned mentor and supervisor to develop and improve customer service skills, use provided support tools, learn effective troubleshooting techniques, and increase product knowledge.
* Answer and process incoming customer interactions effectively and efficiently to optimize customer experience:
o Follow proper troubleshooting steps, ask clarifying questions, and discover underlying causes of concern
o Provide timely resolution of customer issues
o Effectively educate customers on product use and assist them in fully utilizing available features to improve office productivity
o Maintain effective customer interaction by ensuring contact with ongoing issues and managing open items
o Document all customer related interactions, steps and actions taken, and results and resolutions obtained throughout each interaction
Typically 2 or more years of related experience.
Typically High School education, vocational training and/or on-the-job training. Bachelor's degree preferred.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Very good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
* Very good attention to detail and accuracy
* Customer service oriented and ability to work with complex issues
* Ability to plan and arrange activities
* Very good interpersonal communication skills
* Very good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Establish productive working relationships at multiple levels within the organization
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred
* Very good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Basic knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, database structure, and networks is a plus
* Ability to prioritize tasks, handle stress, and adapt to change
Full-Time Benefits Available:
* Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
* Earn 7 Paid holidays
* Get evenings and weekends off!
* Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* 401K with competitive company match
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About Henry Schein
Henry Schein is a provider of health care products and services to dental practitioners and laboratories, animal health clinics, physician practices, government, institutional health care clinics, and other alternate care clinics.