This position is responsible to supervise employees, activities, and systems related to the technical support of IT and digital healthcare products and services for customers. Work toward and assist in the achievement of individual, team, and department goals.
* Supervise day-to-day activities of the team including statistical reporting, team mentoring, ongoing trainings, weekly meetings and knowledgebase documentation to promote high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Ensure TSMs understand expectations; have materials and equipment to meet those expectations; are placed in a role where they have strengths to meet those expectations; and are recognized for exceeding those expectations.
* Supervise individual and team performance via goal setting, individual one-on-one sessions, ongoing communication and opportunities to ensure high levels of customer service and job performance are achieved.
* Work closely with customers, other teams, departments and levels of management as needed for problem resolution and/or process improvements to ensure effective and timely service for internal and external customers.
* Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
Typically 5 or more years of increasingly responsible related support experience; 3 or more years of management experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Strong management skills and ability to retain, motivate and develop team members
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to resolve disputes effectively
* Good presentation and public speaking skills
* Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
* Understand applicable computer systems and other business required competencies
* Understand financial information that impacts department
* Ability to coordinate successful projects, manage risks, costs, time and project teams
* Good planning and organizational skills and techniques
* Communicate effectively with team(s)
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Technical product knowledge of IT related products such as computer hardware, operating systems, and networking devices is a plus.
* Technical product knowledge of digital healthcare related products such as software and digital devices used in healthcare is a plus.
* Ability to manage, delegate, and resolve complex problems and escalations related to IT infrastructure and digital healthcare products and services.
* Basic skills and experience with CRM software, call center management software, and call-monitoring software is a plus.
* Experience with using standard office equipment, call center phone systems, business productivity software such as Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Outlook.
* Basic skills and experience with the use of Microsoft Excel to build reports is required, intermediate skills and experience with Excel is a plus.
* Business analytical and statistical analysis skills are required.
* Experience with special project participation is a plus.
* Experience with helping to develop, improve, and enforce business processes.
* Interview and hiring experience is a plus.
* Effective time and resource management skills with ability to assign, train, and monitor work.
* Ability to professionally handle and resolve stressful situations will be required.
* Ability to drive results while appropriately managing personnel.
* Strong reading, writing, and typing skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Experience with handling multiple phone calls and emails daily.
* Strong customer service skills and experience.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers.
About Henry Schein
Henry Schein is a provider of health care products and services to dental practitioners and laboratories, animal health clinics, physician practices, government, institutional health care clinics, and other alternate care clinics.