Scrum Master 2
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Systems (ISR Systems) is one of three L3 business segments, and provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
About L3 ISR Segment
L3's ISR Systems Segment brings together a broad collection of some 30 unique L3 divisions across 10 business areas to offer a diverse portfolio of innovative sensor and intelligence technologies across the maritime, land, airborne, space, cyber and warfighter domains. Comprised of 15,000 employees in 5 countries including in 16 states in 40 locations, we are a global partner of choice delivering innovative capabilities to gather, share and protect intelligence for a more secure world.
L3 ISR Systems is seeking a Scrum Master who will act as a servant leader to lead Agile practices and promoting and supporting Scrum teams to develop customer-centric digital software applications and services. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment that values team collaboration, understand and practices Scrum theory, values in quality and has a strong desire to inspire change as we continue on our agile transformational journey.
You will demonstrate success by:
* Facilitate Scrum events (Daily scrum, Sprint Planning, Review/Demo and Retrospective) as requested or needed
* Work alongside Product Owners to refine and groom the product backlog, forecast sprint iterations, and resolve team/stakeholder conflicts
* Guiding the Scrum Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
* Anticipate and addresses potential or actual impediments to team delivery
* Help the Scrum Team to release Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
* Track progress through backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, etc.
* Work with teams on leveraging Agile processes
* Understand and practice agility throughout the Product Life Cycle
* Encourage continual improvement and innovation in the platform and application development process
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline and two (2) years applicable experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
* Prefer two (2) years of Agile project management or solution delivery experience, within the Defense and Aerospace industries preferably, however not required.
* Intimate knowledge and understanding of Agile mindset and Scrum, Kanban framework
* Experience implementing best Agile practices and standards, and mentoring/teaching junior practitioners
* Scrum Master certification (e.g. CSM, PSM, and SSM) is required, and additional SAFe certifications are preferred
* Experience with Agile tools (e.g. Jira, Rally, Confluence, EasyBI etc.) is required
* The ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications is a must.
* The ability to work in a teaming community is a must
Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.