Configuration Analyst 2
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
A Configuration Analyst provides configuration and data management support to their assigned program(s). The Configuration Analyst will be responsible for planning, managing, and reporting on the documentation created to fulfill customer configuration and data requirements. The analyst will perform detailed drawing and documentation review, and will be required to interface with all departments supporting the program, including Program Management, Engineering, Contracts, Subcontracts, Quality, and other functions concerning the initial release and formal changes to the documentation. The analyst will be required to hold the program to established configuration and data management processes.
You will demonstrate success by:
* Establishing Configuration Management and Data Management Plans.
* Providing guidance on Engineering Methods to documentation creators.
* Reviewing and approving/rejecting all formal program documentation.
* Ensuring that all CDRLs are delivered on time and that they fulfill their contractual requirements.
* Ensuring that all SDRLs are received and dispersed to the proper reviewers in a timely manner.
* Creating Configuration Status Accounting reports for the program.
* Performing Pre-Testing and Pre-Delivery Audits, including FCAs/PCAs if required by the contract.
* Facilitating a program level Configuration Control Board.
* Establishing formal configuration management baselines and processing potential changes to those baselines.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
* Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of three years of relevant experience or Master's Degree with a minimum of one years of relevant experience.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
* Must have prior Configuration and Data Management experience.
* Proficient with MS Office products.
* Configuration Management Certification (preferred).
* Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
* Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate orally and in written form.
* Effective organizational skills.
* Detail oriented self-starter.
L3 Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies (formerly known as L-3 Communications) is a company developing pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space solutions.