L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
About L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
ELINT Sr. Systems Engineer 6
EW/ELINT Systems engineers to join our research and development team in developing, maintaining, integrating and managing airborne ISR systems and networks, including electronic warfare and ELINT
You will demonstrate success by:
* Systems Engineering position supporting design, and development of complex, specialized hardware/software systems to process and manipulate ISR data from multiple data sources.
* Provides expertise in algorithm development.
* Performs data analysis of collected data to validate functional performance of developed systems.
* Interacts with customers to ensure a fundamental understanding of technical complexities and needs.
* Interfaces with Systems Engineering, Product Development, and Project Engineering to define new functionality.
* Candidates should be self-starting, work effectively in team environments, and possess excellent organization, communications, and presentation skills. Must be able to work occasional overtime, as required.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate engineering discipline
* Position requires an active DoD Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the TS/SCI level which requires US citizenship.
* Fourteen (14) years of directly related ELINT Systems Integration experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* A strong mathematics and/or statistics background, as applied to the solution of engineering problems.
* Hands-on experience integrating complex software intensive systems in a lab and/or aircraft environment
* Understanding of ELINT principles, equipment, and analysis techniques.
* Background or understanding of computer architecture and software architecture concepts and messaging.
* Experience working with classified information systems (AIS).
* Software/Hardware development experience
* Analog or Digital Signal Processing experience-
* UNIX / Linux and MATLAB analysis experience
* Knowledge of ELINT emitters and Multisensor Correlation Techniques including emitter geo-location algorithms and ELINT data analysis.
* A detailed knowledge of ELINT/Electronic Warfare Receiver and Pulse - Parameterization subsystems
* Experience with Specific Emitter Identification (SEI) tools and techniques.
* Experience with analytical tools such as MATLAB, MARTES, GALE LITE etc.
* Experience with ELINT databases, such as EPL, CED, EWIR, MIDB, etc.
* Experience with the following computer Operating Systems and programming languages: Linux (especially Red Hat Enterprise Linux) C , Perl scripts, etc.
* Experience with PosGreSql Database Tools.
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
About L3 Technologies
L3 Technologies is a company developing advanced defense technologies and commercial solutions in pilot training, aviation security, night vision, weapons, maritime systems, and space.