Requisition ID: 216958
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
Hiring Manager: Andrew McGoff
Recruiter Name: Jane Rose
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Concur Client Support Analyst/System Administrator is a designated functional application expert, assigned to assist Concur Government Edition customers. A successful individual in this position will provide onsite application support to include tier 2 cases, data imports and configuration of data tables like routing lists and lines of accounting.
* Maintain customer environments on an on-going basis.
* Balance multiple priorities, and be prepared for future events as well as expected changes.
* Understand the client's CGE environment.
* Gather advanced functional and simple technical business requirements from client with potential translation into a Solution Suggestion according to client needs and scope of Concur products/services.
* Assist in identifying usage gaps to increase adoption levels.
* Facilitate manual and automated data imports and exports.
* Create, monitor, update, and close support cases using Service Cloud.
* Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules with creative and technical success.
* Liaison with client team members and Concur internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications.
* Consistently communicate project status with Account Management and Government Services management team as needed.
* Mentor new consultants that join the department and mentor peers on the team as appropriate.
* Represent the Department on cross-functional teams.
* Adhere to Concur SOP's for escalations as needed.
* Develop and maintain functional and technical product knowledge.
* Develop and maintain knowledge of Concur's implementation and support practices and methodologies
* Provide contributions to Concur's project methodology and document library which includes development of new documents/processes as well as updates to existing documents/processes.
* Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
* BA/BS or equivalent experience is desired
* Previous experience implementing software and/or hosted software applications strongly preferred
* Experience with Concur software solutions preferred
* Experience with Travel Management and/or online booking tools highly desirable
* Project Management experience is a plus
* Management consulting experience is a plus
* Software design and configuration experience is a plus
* Technical file integration experience is a plus
* Consulting in a client facing environment is a plus
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Creative solution development
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Analysis and troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of software deployment life cycle and testing practices
* Strong computer skills / Microsoft Office knowledge
Critical Performance Competencies:
* Communication and Influence
* Business acumen
* Planning and organizing
* Personal Professional Effectiveness
* Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time is a must
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.