Requisition ID: 207779
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started a Human Revolution. Using the latest technology, we are unlocking human potential and transforming our customer's workforces in ways they never imagined. We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world, supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for SAP SuccessFactors, the largest cloud business of SAP, who can dramatically increase our insight into how customers implement and use our HR products. This is a hands-on role defining data requirements, working with development teams to implement, create and share the insight from the data and help drive action based on that insight.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work closely with Product Management, Operations, and Development teams to define and implement data strategies to create insight into how our customers implement and use our products.
* Retrieve, manipulate and analyze data from various sources to draw relevant and actionable conclusions
* Contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of KPIs, reoccurring reports and dashboards to ensure high-level visibility of company performance and planning
* Ensure data accuracy by validating data, identifying any missing data and working with engineering to start capturing the right data for analysis
* Gather requirements from customers, prospects, engineers, sales, other product managers, and professional services consultants, and write detailed product specifications for the engineering team
* Perform competitive analysis in determining and prioritizing feature requirements for existing and new products
* Support internal teams (Finance, Sales, Product, Engineering, Operations, Marketing and Customer Success) with data-driven analysis to drive key business initiatives and decisions
Required Skills and Experience:
* Excellent data acquisition and manipulation skills (ability to write SQL, process data in R or Python, data warehousing, Excel)
* Passion for business problems and use of data to help solve those problems
* Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills to effectively prepare and present reports, forecasts, trends and actionable insights to executive, business and technical teams
* Excellent quantitative analysis skills to take data as input and output actionable recommendations
* Experience transforming vague business problems into data-driven questions, identifying and retrieving the relevant data set using multiple data sources
* Experience with Software-as-a-Service or Cloud delivery model
* 5+ years' experience as a business analyst or equivalent role
* Strong execution orientation - you get stuff done
* Detail-oriented self-starter with experience working on multiple projects in parallel, excellent follow-through, and the ability to solve unstructured problems
Desirable Additional Skills & Experience:
* MBA or a Technical undergraduate degree
* Experience with enterprise software such as HR/HCM processes or applications including HRIS, Goals and Performance Management, Succession, or other business applications such as CRM, ERP, or financial systems
* Experience managing or marketing developer-facing products
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.