Requisition ID: 222307
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Who We Are
Your career at SAP Fieldglass is what you make of it. You can forge your own path, switch business units or solve a problem that no one has before. With office space in Chicago, London and Brisbane, as well as an employee presence on 6 continents, we are a diverse global company with a family feel. Inspired by change and by each other, we take pride in our innovative culture that created and continues to shape our market-leading, best-in-class solution. At SAP Fieldglass we don't follow trends, we set them!
* Best of both worlds: start-up culture with the backing and benefits of SAP
* Focus on continuous professional growth and development
* Promote healthy work / life balance
* Committed to our communities and the environment
What We Do
Businesses are racing to be more competitive in an environment where workforce is pivotal. Companies the right talent at the right price at the right time. SAP Fieldglass accelerates the engagement of talent and provides total workforce visibility to maximize cost savings and improve worker quality. Our cloud-based, open platform has been deployed in more than 140 countries need and helps companies transform how work gets done.
* Forrester Research, Inc, positions SAP Fieldglass as a leader among services procurement providers
* KellyOCG® Supplier Excellence Award Winner
Senior Test Engineer
We are seeking a talented Senior Quality Assurance Test Engineer with Powershell and Selenium experience to play a key role for our team. The QA Lead will work in an Automation testing Environment, interacting closely with our Product Development and QA Teams in Chicago and Naperville. You will have an opportunity to use the latest technologies, testing our award-winning Vendor Management System (VMS) in order to maintain product quality using Powershell, Selenium, SoapUI, and other automation tools. You will apply analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure code is working to specifications.
What You Will Deliver
* Develop and maintain automated testing scripts for a very complex SaaS web application.
* Participate in multiple areas of the software development life cycle including interpreting designs, analyzing solutions, upfront discovery and prevention of defect introduction.
* Design test plans which illustrate the automation test approach.
* Audit the automation scripts against product functionality to determine gaps in automation coverage.
* Mentor peers on writing test cases, automation tools, and executing automated scripts.
* Provide advice and troubleshooting assistance to the teams within the organization.
* Develop both short-term and long-term automation testing strategies.
* Contribute to the development and implementation of QA best practices and process improvements.
What You Need to Bring
* 5+ years of automated testing experience with web-based applications and basic proficiency with MMS SQL Server.
* 2+ years in a leadership capacity with a proven track record of process definition, release management and monitoring.
* Familiarity with Powershell, Selenium, and experience with SQL or HANA is required.
* Ability and willingness to lead as well as execute.
* A solid track record of successfully managing a suite of automation testing scripts. We have a formal build-smoke-deploy process that is followed daily. Additionally, we have rapid software deployment cycles supported by our automation department.
* A self-starter and motivated problem solver with strong communication skills.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.