Requisition ID: 218528
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
We are looking for a dynamic digitally creative person to join the SAP SuccessFactors Global Enablement team. This role will be responsible for partnering with the regional and program teams on key strategic projects.
The candidate will join a fast paced and innovative team focused on developing continuous learning solutions to enable continuous learning for multiple SuccessFactors teams around the globe.
The Enablement team has a unique culture. We are highly innovative and our enablement solutions strive to define new frontiers in how people learn. We have extraordinary leadership and an aggressive, results driven culture. We are seeking a self-directed, highly creative individual who is attracted to a challenging, flexible work environment to deliver engaging, innovative solutions.
* Utilize the latest innovative learning technologies
* Evaluate training curriculum effectiveness/propose adjustments/new curriculum
* Implement process improvement to create a consistent user experience
* Research and recommend innovative tools and technologies to deliver cutting edge design solutions with a focus on the why and business impact metrics (Focus on the why & business impacts)
* Work in teams to build engaging, award winning Learning Programs
* Drive best in class content for video, chatbot, Callidus, Allego and SuccessMaps learning
* Maintain our learning assets library
* Work with internal teams and external vendors as needed to evaluate, recommend, utilize and engage new platform and tools.
* Develop, new & exciting digital content formats, assessments & surveys
* Develop audience appropriate, cutting edge instructional design technologies including gaming, mobile solutions, social, micro learning and formal/informal learning
* Partner with business leaders and subject matter experts to develop learning assets
* Continually evaluate the effectiveness of learning asset published by developing and implementing post instruction evaluation criteria and tools
* Leverage the latest Social Media Platforms, LinkedIN and Twitter, Podcasts
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* BA/BS degree, Masters degree or advanced degree a plus.
* Demonstrated results in implementing successful enablement projects that included needs analysis, development, implementation and roll out preferably in a software sales environment.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to build relationships and collaborate with a wide array of global constituents including business leaders and subject matter experts
* Ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms to key audiences and stakeholders.
* Ability to think through and articulate the "why" & implications as compared to just the "what" and "how"
* Ability to deal well with ambiguity, work in a fast paced & dynamic global environment
* Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously on time and within budget
* Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly.
* Knowledge of current and emerging adult learning theory and how it is put into practice in a corporate environment.
* A strong focus on customer satisfaction and the ability to represent SAP in a professional and positive manner.
* Creative, innovative problem-solver with a passion for delivering world class deliverables.
* Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Team player with a positive attitude, sense of urgency, and willingness to do whatever is needed to achieve project goals and have fun at the same time.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.