The HollyFrontier Corporation in Dallas, TX is seeking an SAP Basis Analyst that will administer SAP NetWeaver, SAP Cloud, and non-SAP business application platforms, including OS, database, and application tiers.
This position is not eligible for International Relocation Program benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Follow ITGC's, compile testing evidence for auditors.
* Support SOX audit requests.
* Follow data retention policy while managing data capacities.
* Run DB/OS backups and restores.
* Manage OSS messages and SAP support.
* HANA DB, MaxDB administration including end user security.
* Monitor daily health of systems.
* Monitor landscape for cyber threats.
* Execute and manage SAP transports via Charm.
* Execute data refresh activities between landscapes.
* Manage change control for SAP and non-SAP business applications.
* Manage passwords for non-user system ID's.
* Monitor and analyze database performance and usage patterns.
* Refresh non-production landscape periodically.
* Coordinate with external SAP Hosting provider for service requests, incidents, and project work.
* Maintain landscape documentation and network topology.
* Maintain firewall rules, considering business use and cyber security.
* Write/Document operational procedures.
* 7+ years of SAP Basis and general application server administration.
* At least 5 years of SAP HANA experience.
* At least 5 years working with auditors at a public company (Sarbanes-Oxley).
* At least one engagement designing, building, and running a SAP N+1 environment.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
Master's Degree is preferred.
* The ability to design, build, and run a 24/7 enterprise class environment.
* The ability to administer SAP NetWeaver, SAP cloud, Business Objects, NetWeaver Gateway, Fiori, SAP Mobility, and non-SAP application environments.
* The capacity to troubleshoot, find solutions, and implement them.
* The ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication. Intermediate reading and writing skills.
* The ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations.
* Special training and/or Certifications and/or Years of Experience for the following:
* NetWeaver ABAP and Java
* NetWeaver Gateway, Fiori, and Mobility
* SAP applications (WWI, Business Objects, Nakisa)
* Apache TomCat administration
* SAP cyber security (ESNC, Onapsis, etc.)
* General business application server administration (J2EE, Java, .NET, etc)
* Windows Server Administration (Active Directory users/groups/domains/permissions)
* Linux/Unix file permissions and access control lists
* Folder sharing through NFS and SMB
* Solution Manager ChaRM design and security
* Solution Manager Alerting/Monitoring Framework
* SAP Upgrades (Maintenance Optimizer)
* SAP N+1 Landscape
* SAP Secure Network Protocol
* SAP SSO implementation and setup
* SAP MaxDB administration (backup, restore, security) and capacity management
* SAP ArchiveLink, Content Server, Archiving, and similar technologies
* SAP IDOC configuration, setup, monitoring, and troubleshooting
* SAP Content Server administration and capacity management
* SAP Enterprise Portal development (iViews, Java application troubleshooting)
* IaaS server management on AWS, Azure, or similar
* Working knowledge of IT security technologies (SSL, HTTPS, Kerberos, PGP, SFTP)
* Working knowledge of network protocols (DNS, UDP, TCP), common ports, and tools (ping, tracert, nslookup, ipconfig, ifconfig)
* Working knowledge of IPV4, firewall rules, LAN vs WAN, Network Address Translation
* Network topology
* SQLServer, Oracle DB, Sybase ASE, and HANA administration
* Scripting on Linux (bash or similar) and Windows (PowerShell)
Office based with up to 10% travel by land or air is required. Subject to all weathers and varying road conditions. Occasional long hours, as well as nights and weekends as needed.
Job conditions require sitting, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements, perceiving color difference, and ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates is essential, and valid State driver's license and proof of insurance required. Job conditions may require standing, walking, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, reaching or grasping, lifting and/or carrying up to 25lbs.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
* Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions.
* Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures.
* Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives.
* Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs.
* Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations.
* Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs.
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah and markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier produces base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and Netherlands, and exports products to more than 80 countries. HollyFrontier also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier.
Join HollyFrontier where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
HollyFrontier Corporation operates as an independent petroleum refiner in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Refining and HEP.