Conducts complex-level security assignments with an advanced understanding of security schema and security specific technologies for Information Security Operations (INFOSEC) protection of Company assets under minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
* Ensures security of the Company's intellectual property, critical infrastructure, and facilities
* Implements corporate cyber-security program and policies in compliance and accordance with current standards and regulations
* Consults on and coordinates ongoing reviews of existing cyber-security policies, as needed, and develops new cyber-security policies
* Evaluates, tests, and recommends new security technologies
* Troubleshoots techniques, tools, processes and procedures
* Designs, develops, and deploys of security-related systems and security in systems
* Ensures confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the system and the data
* Ensures the core and integral components of system are implemented throughout the design and decommission phases
* Secures the network perimeter through the operations of the firewall, email and web filtering solutions, virtual private networks (VPNs), intrusion detection system/intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS), identity service engines and/or network access control (NAC), data loss prevention (DLP), and enterprise anti-virus solutions
* Provides and verifies the implementation of the secure design of the local area network (LAN), virtual LAN (VLAN), wide area network (WAN), and endpoints such as security of all clients and servers Verifies hardening custom applications
* Implements and maintains information assurance models
* Conducts risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems and identifies protection needs
* Participates in customer and regulatory audits and remediates cyber-security audit deficiencies
* Assists in coordinating IT disaster recovery documentation and testing
* Designs and trains others on security awareness campaign
* Relocates technical equipment to and from an assigned location
Special assignments, projects, or tasks assigned to the employee by their superior, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of eight years of experience in information security are required.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is required. CISSP is required within six months of assignment to position is required.
Must obtain CISSP within six months of assignment to position if not present upon hire. Advanced understanding of host/network common vulnerabilities, exploits, hacker methodologies, tactics, and common tools used as well as a combination of network and analysis skills. Advanced knowledge of security applications and systems; company operating systems and platforms; working knowledge of information systems concepts/design/development to include firewall theory, configuration, and application/systems development life cycle and recovery techniques. Proven ability to proactively manage projects and work experience implementing large scale IT projects. Must have fundamental knowledge of network routing and switching, web protections with expertise in TCP/IP; web architectures and technologies; web application penetration testing experience; the ability to identify architectural design weaknesses from analyzing a web application; experience implementing PKI components in a network; skills related to application, architecture, and authentication capabilities of Windows, UNIX, LINUS, Apple and middleware; database technologies, architectural reviews and PCI-DSS. Must have familiarity with Cisco ISE, Firewalls ASA, Checkpoint, and Juniper SRX. Ability to effectively communicate with others both written and verbal communication, conceptual and data analysis skills advanced reading and writing skills, the ability to perform complex level mathematical calculations, and excellent interpersonal skills.
CISSP-ISSAP is preferred.
Leads the work of others as needed and/or acts as team lead or project manager on mid-sized or large projects.
Office based with travel up to 40% of time by land and air is required. Petroleum refinery, warehouse/plant environment, and out-of-doors environment including but not limited to chemicals, pressure vessels, tanks, rotating equipment, fumes or airborne particles, working in confined spaces and exposure to the risk of electrical shock. Subject to all temperatures, weather and varying road conditions.
Job conditions require standing, walking, sitting, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements, reaching or grasping, ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates is essential, valid State driver's license and proof of insurance, perceiving color differences, and ability to wear personal protective equipment (beards not permitted). Job conditions may require lifting or carrying and pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs, and climbing up to 15 ft.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
* Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
* Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
* Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
* Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
* Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
* Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
ABOUT HOLLYFRONTIER CORPORATION
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah and markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier produces base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and the Netherlands, and exports products to more than 80 countries. HollyFrontier also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier.
Join HollyFrontier where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
HollyFrontier Corporation operates as an independent petroleum refiner in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Refining and HEP.