Responsible for day-to-day facilitation of the change and configuration management process and technologies. The focus of this role will include management and administration of all IT changes to production, ensuring the accuracy and quality of changes, Chairing the Enterprise Change Approval Board, and maintenance of the CMDB. Change Freezes, Retrospectives and CSI
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
* Chairs weekly Change Advisory Board meetings, including preparing agendas and meeting minutes
* Approves production changes records and ensures the highest level of record quality and accuracy
* Maintains, with CAB member alignment, standard (pre-authorized) change offerings and audits existing standard changes for effectiveness and stability.
* Defines, designs, and develops Change and Configuration management dashboards and reports for various level of IT leadership and staff
* Coordinates with IT and business partners on all change and configuration management related matters and responds to related questions.
* Provides formal training, just-in-time coaching/mentoring and updates FAQs to ensure consistent process execution across IT support teams.
* Proactively seeks out and provides input to technology and process improvements for Change and Configuration Management
* Participates and provides evidence in internal and external change management audit activities with support of Director IT Service Management.
* Provides input into policy develop and changes for their area of expertise.
* Maintains the CMDB accuracy through automated discovery tuning, detected changes, and authorized change records
* Partners with IT Service Management technology service providers to maintain CMDB classification schemes, CI relationships, and CI data enrichment.
* Collaborates with other ITSM process owners to establish well-defined relationships between the CMDB and other process modules.
* Promptly resolves process and technology related incidents, problems, and requests related to the change and configuration management.
* Writes clear, concise, and accurate process documentation (i.e., knowledge article, functional design/requirements, policy, and procedures)
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of four years of job-related experience is required with an emphasis in Change and/or Configuration Management. Experience with ServiceNow Change Management and CMDB.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent job experience.
Certified ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 foundation required. Extensive experience and knowledge of change management and configuration management principles, methodologies and technologies. Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to influence/motivate people outside of their immediate organization. Excellent meeting facilitation skills and ability to drive consensus. Excellent active listening skills. Working knowledge of report and KPI development and common technologies (Excel, Tableau, SAP BOBJ, Power BI, etc.) Knowledgeable of CMDB design and structure. Analytical thinking, ability to use quantitative analysis to reach informed conclusions. Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere. Microsoft Office experience, specifically with Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
Certified ITIL Service Transition or RCV Intermediate preferred. Experience chairing Change Approval Boards. Experience designing, developing and implementing IT process change. Experience working with or developing ServiceNow MID servers, discovery, and event management capabilities. Experience with workflow design and documentation (MS Visio, Naavia, etc). Understanding of general IT infrastructure and application design principles and architecture. Forward thinking with a holistic approach.
Office based with up to 30% travel by land and air required. Petroleum refinery and driver based environment including but not limited to chemical, pressure vessels, tanks, rotating equipment, working in confined spaces, and exposure to risk of electrical shock. Subject to all weather and varying road conditions. Occasionally required to work long hours which may include nights, weekends, holidays for regularly scheduled maintenance and emergency work and support as well as on-call availability.
Job conditions require standing, walking, sitting, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, lifting and/or carrying up to 50 lbs, pushing and/or pulling up to 50 lbs, climbing up to 15 ft, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements, reaching or grasping, ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates is essential, valid State driver's license and proof of insurance, perceiving color differences, ability to wear personal protective equipment and a respirator during emergency situations as needed (beards not permitted).
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
* Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
* Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
* Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
* Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
* Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
* Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah and markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier produces base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and Netherlands, and exports products to more than 80 countries. HollyFrontier also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier.
Join HollyFrontier where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
HollyFrontier Corporation operates as an independent petroleum refiner in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Refining and HEP.