HollyFrontier Corporation located in Dallas, TX is seeking an Enterprise Architect to lead enterprise strategies and Innovation across all of the HollyFrontier Corporation.
This position is not eligible for International Relocation Program benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
* Completed at least 1-2 SAP projects.
* Apply a customer experience lens to Enterprise Architect (EA) activities.
* Build the long-term strategic roadmap for all IT systems architecture.
* Circulate technical roadmaps to align IT priorities with business partner needs.
* Demonstrate digital opportunities and partner with internal innovation teams.
* Develop and maintain policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company.
* Develop application and infrastructure rationalization framework to reduce technical debt.
* Remain intimate and knowledgeable on cloud technologies and cloud and hybrid cloud frameworks.
* Lead the design and modeling of tactical architectures for the delivery, development, and support of projects.
* Manage and facilitate a EA review board/council to evaluate project proposals for architectural fit.
* Monitor new technological advances in application development and information technologies.
* Participate in digital strategy decisions and provide digital business model consulting within IT Teams.
* Partner with business and technology subject matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements into technological solutions.
* Partner with Information Security to ensure architecture aligns with security strategy and policies.
* Partner with other Solution Architects to provide a consensus-based scalable and adaptable architectural solution.
* Remain active in external networks to proactively integrate new technologies as business needs change.
* Actively participate in the development of the functional area/digital global strategy.
* Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
* Not only able to articulate the value of product configuration to the senior product line leadership, but also be able to define measurable KPIs and metrics to demonstrate value overtime.
* 12 or more years of professional IT or IS experience in managing Complex system landscape.
* 8 years of architecture and technology leadership experience.
* 5 years' experience building enterprise architecture roadmaps.
* Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex infrastructure solutions.
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (IS), or another relevant academic discipline. A Master's degree is preferred.
* SAP eco system experience including SCP.
* A comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering.
* Demonstrated experience with business process and performance modeling, benchmarking, and financial analysis.
* The ability to "think big" and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype.
* Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong project management and organization skills.
* A demonstrated ability to build consensus among many stakeholders.
* The ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to take principled bets on new technology.
* The ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate IT standards to meet business requirements.
* The ability to build a comprehensive understanding of and strategically connect the needs of multiple business/functional areas.
* The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Office based with travel up to 20% required by land or air. Subject to varying road and weather conditions. Occasional long hours, as well as nights and weekends as needed.
Job conditions require sitting, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, and making precise hand and finger movements. Job conditions may require standing and walking, the ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates is essential, and valid State driver's license and proof of insurance required.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
* Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions.
* Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures.
* Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives.
* Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs.
* Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations.
* Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs.
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah and markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier produces base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and Netherlands, and exports products to more than 80 countries. HollyFrontier also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier.
Join HollyFrontier where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
HollyFrontier Corporation operates as an independent petroleum refiner in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Refining and HEP.