HollyFrontier Corporation in Dallas, TX is seeking a SAP FI/CO Configuration Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the company's routine business application systems and reporting environments while working with key users to improve business processes. The SAP FI/CO Configuration Analyst provides technical expertise, direction, and training for team members as well as business users.
This position is not eligible for International Relocation Program benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
* Provides support for various SAP modules including configuration and enhancement requests from the user community and company management.
* Implements configuration changes, redesigns, new releases and updates to the systems environment in an effort to optimize the use of Information Technology.
* Designs interfaces, processes, reports, enhancements (including custom programs), and conversions for assigned complex and large scale application systems and reporting environments to meet business requirements.
* Designs and perform quality assurance testing and perform unit and integration testing.
* Participates in IT projects that are implementing new business applications, or interfacing with current ERP system or other business applications.
* Analyzes and redesign, if needed, process and configuration issues as they occur in the ERP Production system.
* Supports development of end-user security authorizations by the end-user security authorization administration group.
* Facilitates meetings, conduct and lead presentations and/or training sessions with end-users, standardizing training and providing detailed documentation as needed.
* Provides clear, concise weekly status reports for assigned team's issues and projects.
* Provides support role to subsequent phases of ERP implementation and work on special projects as needed.
* Supports and oversee integration points between assigned area of responsibility and other modules.
* Leads a team on special projects or play a lead technical role as assigned.
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time are the supervisor's sole and complete discretion.
Responsible for supporting one or more of the following modules: FI/CO (Finance & Controlling)
The following listed duties are essential job duties and responsibilities to the specified concentration:
Finance and Controlling Concentration (FI/CO):
* Supports configuration, enhancement, and troubleshooting for general ledger, tax, A/P, A/R, profitability analysis, fixed assets, and other facets of FI and CO.
* Designs, maintains and adheres to IT standards for system development, change management, regulatory and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
* Supports as SAP Finance and Controlling subject matter expert to integrate system Processes with other SAP modules and non-SAP environments.
A minimum of eight years of direct job related experience is required.
SAP IS-OIL and Oil and Gas industry experience is preferred (Midstream/Pipeline & Downstream/Refining areas). Experience with Ariba and Fieldglass is also preferred.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, and Finance or related field is required.
MBA and/or CPA preferred.
Highly versatile with advanced team skills. Self-starter with drive and ability to achieve planned objectives. Advanced ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment as a team player. Creative, organized, strong time-management and communication skills, both written and verbal, and highly responsive to customer needs. Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy. Presence and confidence to generate credibility both within and outside the Company. Well-developed interpersonal skills to create a positive interaction with people at all levels within and outside the organization. Ability to communicate effectively with others, both written and verbal communication; intermediate reading and writing skills; and the ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations.
Responsible for the management of up to two exempt level professional employees in addition to temporary staff assigned during special project efforts.
Office based with travel up to 15% of time by land or air is required. Work conditions may require working petroleum refinery environment, warehouse and plant environments occasionally. Subject to varying road and weather conditions. Occasional long hours, as well as nights and weekends as needed.
Job conditions require sitting, talking, hearing, making visual inspections, and making precise hand and finger movements. Job conditions may require standing, walking, and wearing personal protective equipment (beards not permitted)
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
* Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
* Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
* Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
* Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
* Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
* Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier operates through its subsidiaries a 135,000 barrels per stream day ("bpsd") refinery located in El Dorado, Kansas, a 125,000 bpsd refinery in Tulsa, Oklahoma, a 100,000 bpsd refinery located in Artesia, New Mexico, a 52,000 bpsd refinery located in Cheyenne, Wyoming and a 45,000 bpsd refinery in Woods Cross, Utah. HollyFrontier markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier, through its subsidiary, owns Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc. whose Mississauga, Ontario facility produces 15,600 barrels per day of base oils and other specialized lubricant products, and also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P.
Join HollyFrontier where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
HollyFrontier Corporation operates as an independent petroleum refiner in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Refining and HEP.