PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR's Information Technology Division (ITD), located in Renton, WA utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide systems development, consulting, voice and data communications services to the entire Corporation, which has high visibility in the technology sector.
As a member of the SAP Competency Center, the SAP Application Supervisor is responsible for the direction, planning and management of activities undertaken by the SAP Functional and Development team. This position supports the achievement of the SAP Application team's goals and objectives. This position will be directing the work of various analysts, working with other department managers to ensure timely release, and coordinating with the business on solutions.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Manage resources assigned to Incident Reports, Service Requests, and Projects
* Approve system changes
* Act as team Scrum Master - Facilitate Scrum ceremonies, removing team blocks, and motivate team to deliver on commitments
* Conduct resource planning for projects and support team efforts
* Support time tracking (actuals vs forecast) analysis
* Conduct performance reviews
* Participate in staff development and skills analysis
* Mentor, develop, and motivate team members
* Ensure procedures and processes are followed
* Provide input and assist with tracking of SAP Competency Center Goals
* Travel 10% domestically and internationally
* On call availability 24/7
* Other Duties as assigned
* 5+ years of combined business and technical related experience required.
* 2+ years of management or leading a team required.
* Maintained high level of quality while working under pressure and deadlines.
* Analytical ability to synthesis data and reporting on metrics.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate both in verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization.
* Customer service oriented.
* Proven ability to stay organized.
* A working knowledge of project management.
* Six Sigma experience a plus.
* Experience with Scrum methodology required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field preferred
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: SAP, Consulting, ERP, Developer, Manager, Technology, Management
PACCAR is engaged in design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates.