PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR's Information Technology Division (ITD), located in Renton, WA utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide systems development, consulting, voice and data communications services to the entire Corporation, which has high visibility in the technology sector.
We are looking for a special, high-impact person - the kind of contributor who is willing to get into the details and wants to make a big difference for our business by developing best-in-class system solutions to support our diverse business teams.
The SAP Security Administrator is responsible for definition, design, implementation and administration to control user access for our SAP systems including ERP, SRM, BW, HANA, S/4, Fiori, BOBJ, GRC, EWM, NFe, PI, and SAP Portal. Works closely with key stakeholders to achieve compliance in areas like Internal Control, SOX, and others.
The SAP Security Administrator will drive process definition and implementation to meet compliance policy requirements in efficient, cost effective ways. The Security team works closely with key stakeholders in all Business Functions and Divisions, with Internal and External Auditors, and with all groups within the Information Technology Division. PACCAR SAP Security includes management and administration of SAP GRC Access Control, Emergency Access Management, and other GRC functionalities. This position will drive process compliance, and support audits by gathering process compliance evidence and supporting documentation.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Collaboration with the SAP Basis, Functional, and business teams during the design, implementation, and maintenance process
* Perform role creation and risk analysis assessments based on project requirements and develop recommendations from those findings
* Create, modify and utilize master, derived, simple, and composite role strategy where applicable within the SAP Modules
* SAP security remediation for all Corporate Governance, Segregation of Duties, and Sarbanes-Oxley related projects and ongoing maintenance in these efforts
* Work with SAP Functional and GRC teams in testing the GRC Ruleset for any new T-Codes entering the SAP environment
* Licensing audits using the License Administrators Workbench
* Maintain SAP security policies and documentation
* Drive continuous process improvement in order to meet changing business conditions
* Follow policies and procedures including, but not limited to, change control, project management methodology including Agile, and SOX controls
* Other duties as assigned
* Up to 10% travel domestically and internationally
* On call availability as needed
* 3+ years recent, relevant experience in SAP Security design, implementation and administration across all areas of SAP including ERP, SRM, BW, HANA, S/4, Fiori, BOBJ, GRC, EWM, NFe, PI, and SAP Portal
* 5+ years experience with SAP user creation, deletion and modification
* Strong understanding of all SAP GRC application administration tools
* Analytical ability to identify and rectify Segregation of Duty findings
* Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex systems
* Maintain high level of quality while working under pressure and deadlines
* Thorough knowledge of the SAP Service Marketplace, SAP Developers Network, and other SAP research and reference materials, both printed and online
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
* Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
* Proven ability to stay organized
* Customer service oriented
* Participate in the on-call rotation is required, along with occasional night and weekend work
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
* Master's degree a plus
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Consulting, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology
PACCAR is engaged in design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates.