EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional locations world-wide, is a premier global provider of satellite solutions and technology services. Together with its major subsidiaries-EchoStar Satellite Services and Hughes Network Systems- EchoStar offers employees the opportunity to explore the boundaries of what's possible in the fields of engineering and the business functions transforming this engineering into revenue.
Hughes has an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator. This position will be located at our headquarters in Germantown, MD.
* Manage Salesforce instances, including but not limited to, the creation of sandboxes (following Hughes naming conventions,) monitoring usage and capacity, troubleshooting and configuration, account creation and auditing
* Release code to different sandboxes and production, following the Hughes Salesforce release methodology with ANT scripts, Continuous Integration, and Jenkins
* Manage Atlassian Cloud environment, including but not limited to, the creation or renaming of branches in BitBucket, account management and monitoring usage and capacity for the other applications there (Jira, Crowd, Confluence and Bamboo)
* Work with developers in troubleshooting releases on Salesforce and interface with the Salesforce organization for support, as needed
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or related technical field
* 3-5 years minimum experience as a Salesforce Administrator with cloud services & technologies experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of profile, role and permission set management
* Attention to meticulous detail, with the ability to rapidly communicate and implement paths to resolution
* Ability to survey the environment regularly and make recommendations for improvements in tools that are used and/or applications to complement the Salesforce instances
* Experience with a number of Salesforce managed apps, including CTI solutions, Conga, Marketo, Marketing Cloud, Discover Org, Adobe Sign, InsideSales and others is preferred
* Must be able to interface positively with business users and development teams, to troubleshoot a wide range of technical and perceived issues
* Must have experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Should have strong interpersonal skills to complement the above technical expertise, and have experience working in small to medium size project teams (3-10 team members)
* Salesforce Certified Administrator and Advanced Administrator certifications
* Experience with data deduplication such duplicate and matching rules, or use of deduplication software such as CRMFusion DemandTools
* Manage data migration into Salesforce
* Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) automation, configure Jenkins jobs, deploy code and configurations to multiple instances/orgs
Knowledge in Salesforce DX
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Citizenship is required for certain positions. EEO is the law.
EchoStar provides satellite service operations and video delivery solutions worldwide.