We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Quality Assurance team, you will be responsible for driving process improvement initiatives within the engineering organization. You will be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you will collaborate with engineering, quality assurance, release, and data teams to support our quality initiatives including designing, implementing and improving controls, and driving automation of processes.
* What you'll do: * Participate in the development and improvement of our Quality Assurance processes, internal and external release processes and release criteria
* Work closely with Engineering and Product management to improve the efficiency of Bug and Crash reporting
* Work closely with Quality Assurance to continuously improve automated and manual test coverage
* Identify gaps and scope out projects to improve tools for Quality Assurance and Release
* Develop relationships, promote awareness and educate engineers on Quality and Release best practices through training, newsletters, and postmortem analyses
* Lead cross-functional initiatives from inception to deliverables
* Minimum qualifications: * Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, other technology fields or equivalent work experience.
* Excellent track record of delivering medium to high complex projects with high quality
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* 5+ years of experience in a TPM role
* Preferred qualifications: * Proven experience in measuring and reporting quality and driving improvements across teams via consensus across stakeholders
* Track record of handling multiple projects simultaneously
* Able to effectively interact with various levels of management, including functional department managers and directors
* Ability to execute well and flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
* Experience with multiple QA methodologies and tools is a plus
* Experience with app submission & release (Apple and Google) is a plus
* Experience in SQL, data analytics and data visualization tools (i.e., BigQuery, Looker) is a plus
* Experience in JIRA (i.e. JQL) is a plus
About Snap Inc.
Snap is a company that provides technology and social media services.