We're looking for an IT Application Product Manager to join Snap Inc. As a member of the Enterprise Applications team, you will collaborate internally with our Finance, Engineering, and internal business units. You will be responsible for the operations of our critical cloud-based business applications as part of the team supporting NetSuite, and other similar applications. This role is based out of our Los Angeles, CA headquarters.
What you'll do:
* Manage our critical enterprise financial systems; coordinate system upgrade activity, respond to issues and incidents, and provide day-to-day administration/front-line support of the critical business systems that drive our global finance team
* Take an ownership role in the daily administration and support of our NetSuite platform including (but not limited to) user setup and access, customization of records, fields, and validation of data integration
* Provide day-to-day support for our rapidly growing business; manage and prioritize ongoing support requests
* Proactively identify potential issues and areas for opportunities by leveraging your own knowledge and experiences, and from partnering with the finance owners; propose process, data, or systematic solutions to those opportunities
* Manage system adoption and satisfaction, including training users on the NetSuite application relevant to their jobs, and provide support to users and maintain proper system access
* Monitor end-user usage of various systems and benchmark performance
* Document and follow formal policies, procedures, and protocols for changes, customization, standards, usage, etc.
* Be a point of contact for all activities regarding NetSuite related initiatives, including supporting the Finance department in month-end close operations ensuring a smooth and error free process
* A four-year college degree in a relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science)
* 2+ years of ERP Implementation/Admin experience, specifically with Oracle NetSuite
* NetSuite ERP Consultant/Admin certification
* Previous experience with Concur, Coupa, Blackline, Anaplan, or similar
* Working knowledge of SuiteScript/web services, SQL, CSV imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics, and scheduling scripts
* Exposure to other Accounting, Sales Force Management, and Marketing business practices such as Expense Tracking, Multi-currency, Returns, etc.
* Experience with Jira or similar ticketing systems
* Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards
* An understanding of common industry standard business practices related to Accounting (Revenue, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Close, Consolidation, Reporting, Tax, Treasury), Purchasing Management (Purchasing and Fulfilment), and Support (Case Management)
* Experience with full system implementation life-cycles of at least one implementation (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
* Working knowledge and understanding of SOX and change management processes
About Snapchat (Snap)
Snap provides technology and social media services.