Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food -- food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 500 restaurants across the United States.
● Own Customer Service Representative onboarding and ongoing training from start to finish: develop strategy, build and maintain materials, and lead training sessions.
● Regularly communicate process, content, and other changes to Customer Service Representatives.
● Develop and execute on customer service quality assurance processes.
● Coach individual Customer Service Representatives on their performance and identify root causes for quality inconsistencies or performance issues.
● Gather feedback from Customer Service Representatives and advocate for them internally, ensuring that they are equipped to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
● 3-5 years of experience on a customer service team.
● Experience managing a team and a passion for teaching others and helping them flourish.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to discuss nuanced topics with confidence and clarity.
● Exceptional attention to detail and an insatiable hunger to get to the bottom of complex problems.
● The ability to effectively prioritize and transition between many diverse tasks throughout the day.
THE IMPOSSIBLE™ IS HERE.