This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or other related fields and seven (7) years business systems and/or project experience with exposure to systems to project development and testing, installation and including at least one (1) year as Programmer Analsyt III or equivalent.
* Acts as advanced technical manager of applications including system design, development and testing; designs all proposed technical changes to system architecture. * Oversee upgrade of major applications to ensure system integrity. * Lead major capital IT projects with overall accountability for completing project on-time and on-budget. * Defines and analyzes business and/or scientific problems of most complex type of assists user personnel in analyzing and defining such problems for computer solutions. * Designs computer system to accomplish solution of each problem, integrating computer capabilities with user requirements. * Reanalyzes computer programming problems from original design and makes modifications as necessary. * Selects or modifies existing computer programs or applicable program systems and structures data formats for solution of problems. * Implements or leads implementation of systems or job streams. * Assists in estimating required project resources. * Provides technical advice and guidance to other computer professionals for solution of work problems. * Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is responsible for designing and developing data warehouse components including data models, ETLs, and cubes.
* Bachelors degree in computer science, management information systems, engineering, or relevant professional experience.
* 3 years of hands-on experience on data warehouse development involving SSIS or SSAS.
* Proven track records on database development using SQL Server.
* Solid skills in dimensional data modeling.
* Strong business and technical acumen.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Working knowledge with Azure or Hadoop is a plus.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.