Partners Data Systems
Experience and Education
Bachelors degree and four (4) years experience in web-based editorial development and/or social media publishing with demonstrable excellence in writing and editorial skills. Requires strong knowledge of best practices in user-based information architecture. BA or BS preferred
* Manage the editing and publishing of digital content on the Health System portal, pushed out through email service providers and on mobile channels.
* Serve as main content coordinator for new articles including leading idea reviews with the editorial team, managing the timelines with internal and external writers, and publishing those articles to the patient care web sites.
* Manage and grow the Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM to serve internal and external messages including newsletters, triggered emails, drip campaigns, and other scheduled broadcast sends.
* Manage the amplification of content through other channels including working with the social media team and paid native advertising with the external agency.
* Serves as editorial project lead on initiatives involving the university web sites, developing content project plans in collaboration with academic and administrative departments, requirements documents, and creative briefs when necessary, before beginning executions.
* Serves in a key editorial role for online content development, collaborating with outside interactive agencies as well as internal web editors, web developers, and marketing managers to ensure that all web content is housed and given metatags in the appropriate content management system.
* Also work with the design and video staff to ensure that all visual assets for web sites are maintained in the appropriate centralized resources, e.g. Bedeworks, Vimeo, Design Image Library.
* Works closely with all members of the department to socialize and extend marketing campaigns online.
* Stays abreast of current trends in email marketing, content marketing, and website information architecture.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.