Portal Content Developer (Confluence) Internship
RingCentral hosts over 30 interns each summer from colleges nationwide. We have a network of over 17k professionals who are looking for new and fresh ideas from students like you. At RingCentral, we will show you how to leverage your passion, focus, and experience to change the cloud business communications industry. Bring your "A game" and we'll show you what it's like to work at a fast-growing and ground-breaking company.
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
"I've been interested in the tech industry for as long as I can remember, which is why this internship at RingCentral has proven itself to be intriguing and challenging. I've found myself quickly adapting to the fast pace of the channel team through the help of my colleagues, who have taken the time to explain all about new software and given me tips about my projects. I also find the atmosphere very friendly, and I love that I get to learn from so many educated and inspiring people."
* Mckiernan Flaherty, Communication and business administration with an emphasis in marketing
Join us at RingCentral to explore a professional environment and have fun while exploring something your passionate about. This is an exciting opportunity to try something new and take an active role in the growth of a thriving, public company.
The Content Developer will be responsible for creating a centralized Global WIKI page for the PMO portal site, in addition to: development of best coding/setup practices to support multiple Confluence design elements, permission schemes, notification schemes, customized screens schemes, etc. to support the Professional Services department within Ring Central. They would support Design of portal framework, navigation, and user interface that is professional looking, clear, concise and well structured.
* Must be in Denver, CO area for the Summer
* Undergraduate student majoring in a Computer Science/Communication, or similar concentration
* Highly collaborative with technical aptitude and project management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
* Initiative and the ability to work independently
* Extensive technical skills in Atlassian Confluence with various modules, integrations and other plugins
* Ability to understand requirements to design, develop, rollout and support desiredConfluence features
* Digital communication skills, written and verbal skills
* Analytical skills, good eye for detail
* Full-time, throughout summer of 2019 [10 week internship]
* Must be available to start June 25th
* You will learn to work within cross-functional and technical groups.
* You will be part of start-up style team within a dynamic and rapidly growing public company.
* You will gain effective communication skills across multiple levels of the business.
* You will leverage your creativity to drive positive change and education inside of Professional Services.
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings.
About RingCentral - RingCentral's website
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in San Mateo Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.
RingCentral provides cloud computing-based phone systems to help small businesses manage mobile, fax and email communications.