Infrastructure Lead - Machine Learning
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We're creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
The AI R&D team is developing and introducing artificial intelligence in video conferencing, business correspondence, and other products. We work in such areas as computer vision, text and speech processing (NLP, NLU). Our team has an open field for creative activity, which includes the development of new user interfaces, video effects, word processing, etc. You will have the opportunity not only to immerse yourself in the most interesting area of modern programming and implement new AI algorithms with a team of professionals, but also see the result of your work in a product that has been used by more than a million users worldwide!
* Build pipelines to help ML data scientists train models.
* Automate different stages of deep learning models development.
* Work closely with data scientists to bring ML and NLU models into production, be the "infrastructure engineer" on the AI team.
* Develop fault-tolerant and high-performance services to serve ML models via API to our family of products.
* Work with server engineers on integrating AI with other parts of the infrastructure, effectively communicating your needs and understanding theirs.
* Work with machine learning engineers on demo prototypes of the team's work.
* 5+ years of software development experience.
* Proficient in Java/Scala or Python.
* Familiar with distributed systems (eg AWS SQS+Lambda or Apache Kafka+Spark).
* Familiar with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
* Able to work across multiple programming languages and adapt to the choices depending on project needs and problem domains.
Nice to Haves:
* Familiar with Neo4J or other graph databases.
* Experience with container-based deployments.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.
RingCentral is a provider of cloud computing based phone systems to help small businesses manage mobile, fax and email communications.