Responsible for collaborating with a global development team to plan, design, develop, test, deploy, and optimize both new and existing functionality on RingCentral's business intelligence platform, as well as data warehouse integrated systems.
* Engage with business stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into functional requirements;
* Develop an understanding of business requirements, systems capabilities and best practices, and design/build scalable solutions to meet the needs of the business;
* Participate as a high-level expert in gathering, documenting, and obtaining validation of requirements for new software and enhancements to existing applications for projects;
* Translate business requirements into functional specifications and technical designs;
* Research, analyze, determine capabilities, and propose solutions that address specific business needs;
* Build Project Plans with inputs and feedback from fellow developers, and drive to completion;
* Build and maintain Salesforce.com native functionality, as well as integrations via APIs and Web Services;
* Continually review and optimize existing functional requirements, filling in gaps as needed;
* Collaborate with business partners on user acceptance test case development and testing;
* Partner closely with Business Stakeholders to drive systems roadmap;
* Advocate corporate standards, knowledge sharing, and communications.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS & OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* U.S. Master of Science degree or foreign academic equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related field plus two (2) years of relevant, progressive experience is required. U.S. Bachelor of Science degree or foreign academic equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related field plus five (5) years of relevant, progressive experience is also acceptable. Within the foregoing parameters, any suitable combination of education, training & experience is acceptable.
* Experience with business intelligence reporting, Business Process Models, Data Flow Diagrams, ER diagrams, Dimensional Data Models, Context Models, SQL, and Systems Analysis of projects with multiple functional components is required
* Documentary verification of education/experience required
RingCentral is a provider of cloud computing based phone systems to help small businesses manage mobile, fax and email communications.