Minted is looking for a Salesforce Service Cloud and tools administrator to support the Customer Operations department with critical customization, configuration, and administration duties for SF and other contact center tools. Working closely with the Director of Customer Operations and Senior Manager of Customer Service, the Manager of Salesforce Service Cloud Administration will support end users and internal product development projects. The successful candidate will be essential to daily tactical operations and contribute to strategic discussions on solutions to meet the evolving needs of a fast-growing organization. We're looking for a bright, analytical, service-oriented candidate who is eager to drive meaningful and strategic contact center improvements with Salesforce and other technology.
* Be the owner and subject matter expert for Salesforce and other contact center tools
* Provide daily administration and support of the Salesforce database, including, but not limited to, managing user setup, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types and page layouts
* Customize and configure Salesforce setup to align with business processes; recommend and implement improvements to existing configurations and customizations based on business needs
* Perform regular data maintenance and cleaning activities; define and execute onboarding and offboarding checklists
* Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation rules, and approval processesManage configured integration between Minted's Salesforce instance, telephony system, and other contact channels
* Monitor and manage license usage and other billed variables; assist with budget forecasting and invoice reconciliation
* Design and create customized reports and dashboards to support strategic initiatives and drive informed business decisions
* Work with internal business partners, such as Product Management, Engineering, Business Development, and Marketing, to support and internal development projects
* Evaluate and recommend new contact center technology to meet business needs; own implementation and adoption
* A quick learner and a creative problem solver who is detail oriented with a keen ability to identify process and data gaps
* Someone who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment where flexibility, adaptability and nimbleness prevail
* A strong communicator (written and verbal) and an active listener who comes with an open mind and is able to effectively incorporate cross-functional partners in key decisions
* A strategic, consumer-centric thinker who understands consumer segments deeply and intuitively, and you naturally gravitate to the consumer when answering questions or considering strategies
* Results oriented; comfortable in work environments which are outcome-oriented and merit-based, and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment
* A collaborative thinker. You enjoy an environment that has been structured for collaboration, drawing on strong functional areas to build your business
* A systems thinker. You intuitively understand interdependencies, ask follow-up questions, and drive to solutions that balance the success of initiatives across revenue, quality, brand, and cost goals
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud administration
* Salesforce Certified Administrator credential; chat, SQL, Apex, LiveAgent, and Visualforce experience a plus
* Strong understanding of contact center tools and experience with supporting web-based management tools; experience with CSAT survey tools, LMS, ticket routing tool, and web-to-case forms a plus
* Ability to quickly learn and administer new technology
* Exceptional communicator with the ability to assess and articulate business problems and recommend solutions
* Attention to detail with proven project management abilities
* strong organizational and multi-tasking skills; ability to stay focused in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
* Strong Excel and Google Sheets skills; data manipulation and presentation
Minted is a design platform whose mission it is to bring the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company's art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 40 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Minted participates in the E-verify program.
Minted is a company building a design marketplace that connects customers to independent artists.