Minted is seeking an experienced SEO strategist to manage and execute the company's search engine optimization strategies to drive new customer growth. The SEO Strategist will develop new and innovative SEO strategies, drive SEO analysis and planning, partner with cross-functional teams to execute best practices and new initiatives, and deliver meaningful new customer growth across the entire business. We are looking for someone who has the expertise and enthusiasm to take our SEO impact to the next level.
The Minted Marketing team is responsible for growing the number of new customers, increasing the repeat rate of those customers and increasing the LTV in manner that drives long-term competitive advantage all while improving ROIs/CPAs. We do this all while telling the Minted brand story so the consumer is engaging with content that is relevant and inspirational.
In this role you will partner with two SEO team members and report to Minted's Director of SEO. You will be working with a top-notch marketing team with digital experience running large-scale operations at companies such as eBay, Zulily, American Express, Levi's and Williams-Sonoma. You will also work closely with a cross-functional team to shape the holistic SEO strategy and execute it effectively. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of a pioneering and innovative e-commerce brand.
* Establish a clear set of annual strategies for the SEO team that are aligned with company goals
* Execute against key SEO strategies, including technical strategies, onsite content strategies, offsite strategies
* Perform keyword research to identify additional opportunities and in response to competitive dynamics and new product launches.
* Define SEO reporting needs and partner with analytics to ensure that reporting can be delivered on a timely and regular basis
* Continually improve our visibility into both the outcomes and the drivers
* Propose and influence SEO priorities for the engineering and product roadmap. This includes both sizing the opportunity from various initiatives and partnering with engineering and PM to create product specifications
* Serve as the company's internal SEO expert, establishing and communicating SEO best practices and consulting on key changes
* Develop a command of the latest SEO industry information and practices within our industry
* Stay ahead of the trends, strategies and tactics within SEO and digital marketing (algorithm changes, AMP, etc.) and communicate these to the organization
* Source, select, hire, and manage SEO team members as needed
* Define the content strategy and detailed priorities for implementation by content specialists
* Engage and manage outsourced vendors and relationships
* Experienced in search engine optimization, with knowledge of SEO best practices, key performance drivers, and toolsets
* Naturally curious, eager to uncover the next insight that informs a big business opportunity
* Deeply quantitative and analytical, with a keen understanding of ecommerce and digital marketing performance metrics. You turn to the numbers in understanding and solving problems
* Equally comfortable forming an innovative and effective strategy from 30,000 feet high and zooming into the weeds to drive daily and flawless execution with a high attention to detail
* Intuitive and insightful in understanding the consumer path to purchase in e-commerce, including how they shop, and what drives them to select Minted products among other options
* Self-driven and comfortable with fast-changing, dynamic environments with ambitious schedules and plans; you prioritize correctly while never letting any of the balls in the air drop
* 3+ years experience with SEO
* Strong analytical ability and expertise in Excel attention to detail and high quality output
* Intellectual curiosity, plus a knack for recognizing correlations, trends, and statistical irregularities
* Experience with SEO keyword research, site audits, A/B testing, content development
Minted is a design platform whose mission it is to bring the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company's art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 40 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Minted participates in the E-verify program.
Minted is a design marketplace that connects customers to independent artists.