Are you looking to make a difference in your career? We're working on smarter grids, cleaner energy and tools to help people manage energy more efficiently.
The role of IT goes beyond the traditional Information Technology "service provider." Many of the innovative ideas and projects that shape the company's future and move SCE forward are dependent on technology. IT employees are at the heart of these projects, collaborating, designing and executing technology solutions that are transforming our industry.
The Manager of Cybersecurity Awareness Program will champion a Cyber Secure culture at SCE and will provide oversight for the Cybersecurity Awareness Program. In this role you will help develop and implement Security Awareness and training initiatives intended to influence employee and contingent workers to adopt secure behaviors. You will have the opportunity to lead and execute multi-faceted enterprise wide Security Awareness transformation projects, identifying gaps and architecting solutions to expand and enhance our Cyber Security Awareness capabilities.
* Craft and develop a long-term Cyber Security Awareness Program strategy, processes and procedures to include Security Awareness workflows, runbooks, playbooks, training packages etc.
* Core understanding of phishing attacks, methodologies, and concepts. Should be able to comfortably discuss and walk through the details of a phishing attack and articulate how to proceed with establishing or fortifying defenses.
* Hands on experience with industry recognized Phishing Simulation tools
* Phishing simulation development and implementation
* Capacity to build positive relationships with other operating units and technical leadership.
* Participates and advises in the development of the annual Cybersecurity Awareness training course. Also, coordinates subject matter expertise for NERC CIP training as requested.
* Manage development and implementation of cybersecurity brown bag presentations, cybersecurity expos, and other awareness events.
* Create metrics framework that can effectively measure and communicate the impact of the Program.
* Manages resources and budget to meet strategic objectives and operational needs.
* Manages employee performance for both direct and/or matrixed reports. Establishes performance expectations and goals aligned with Company objectives, policies and procedures.
* Manages, trains, and develops staff by providing timely feedback, coaching and support.
* Promotes the Company's safety culture to ensure a safe environment.
* Performing other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
* 5 years of experience in the cybersecurity awareness field
* Experience in a lead or managerial role
* Bachelor's degree
* Experience leading a cyber security awareness team
* Experience implementing phishing programs
* Experience planning and implementing Information Security Awareness program elements and/or role-based training programs.
* Demonstrated knowledge of information security policies, standards, and/or governance controls in complex computing environments.
* Advanced Information security certifications such as CISSP, GCCC, GCIH, GCFE, CISM, and CISA
* Experience working across multiple lines of business to design and implement training plans and track organizational progress, development, and metrics.
* Experience developing teams, leading technical projects, and ensuring documented requirements are delivered with quality.
* Good verbal and written communication and client intimacy skills with experience briefing corporate executives and professionals
* Experience with implementation of NERC CIP Cyber Awareness compliance requirements
* Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work directly as employees for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship. * US Citizenship required as part of Critical Infrastructure security protocols. * This position has been identified as a NERC/CIP impacted position - Prior to being hired, the successful candidate must pass a Personnel Risk Assessment (PRA) or Background Investigation. Once hired, the candidate must complete specified training prior to gaining un-escorted access to assigned work location and performing necessary job duties
* Relocation may apply.
Southern California Edison, an Edison International (NYSE:EIX) company, serves a population of approximately 15 million via 5 million customer accounts in a 50,000-square-mile service area within Central, Coastal and Southern California. Join the utility leader that is safely delivering reliable, affordable electricity to our customers for over 125 years.
SCE is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
About Edison International
Edison International is a utility holding company which through its subsidiary Southern California Edison (SCE) distributes electricity in central, coastal, and southern California.