Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at Conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today. After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.
Java Full Stack Developer
We are looking for highly talented, motivated, and experienced Java full stack developers to become part of our growing Enterprise Case Management web application team. You will get an opportunity to work with a very talented team to modernize our platform and/or possibly work directly with clients on our services engagements.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent development experience.
* Experience in a similar role.
* 5 years of experience with Java/J2EE.
* Experienced in SQL Hibernate.
* Experience with REACT (preferred).
* Experience with application servers like Tomcat and WebLogic (preferred)
* Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like AWS/Azure (a plus).
* Good software design understanding.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
* This position has the potential to interact with clients and stakeholders, therefore must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Great attention to detail.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Location: This position is located onsite in Austin, TX. No relocation assistance is provided.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.